Chapter 6 "The Night~"

Authors note: Hey guys, sorry about updates but so much is going on. I recently had my left hand broken so it's hard to type with just one hand. Also the hw amount is killing me and the lack of sleep. Oh and I was peppered sprayed yesterday by a freaking white cop so fuck the cops C:. But this weekend I will try my best to update at least a chapter for each of my fanfics. Anyways here's the new chapter for this fanfic. Hope you enjoy. I do not own any off the Kuroshitsuji characters XD I wish I did! Woo! OH AND ALSO!!! WARNING!!! HENTAI WILL HAPPEN!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
In other words get ready to be fucked by Sebby C: Woo! XD enjoy!
_____________________________________________________

The sun shines through your windows, you groan in annoyance feeling the sunlight on your eyes. You bury your face on someone's chest, not just anyone's, it was Sebastian's chest. You felt his chest move as he chuckled softly, opening your eyes sleepily you look up at him. He kisses you softly on the lips before pulling away.

Sebastian: Good morning~

You: Ohayo. *you sit up and yawn*

Sebastian stands up and gets dressed and you notice the blood stain on the bed.

You: I'm not on my period am I? Cuz DDDAAAMMMNNN SON!!!

Sebastian chuckles as he finishes getting dressed and puts his shoes on.

Sebastian: No no, the blood is sadly from my wound.

You: Oh shit are you okay!?

Sebastian: *nods* Yes I'm alright. I am fully healed.

You sigh in relief as you stand up.

You: Good... Where's Lobo?

Sebastian heads towards the door.

Sebastian: I believe he's asleep with Young Master.

You: *nods* Oh okay.

Sebastian leaves the room as you follow him. He walks to Ciel's room and you both enter. You smile seeing Lobo licking Ciel's face to wake him up and Ciel giggling. Sebastian chuckles seeing Ciel actually giggle.