Chapter 10 "Missing Children Case"

Authors Note: Hello everyone! I would like to extremely apologize for such a late update. I never found the time to continue the fanfic. But as you may have read on my last update I now have a laptop so updates will be faster than last time XD! At max possibly weeks instead of a year, yikes! Anyways, I am doing great, I got accepted to UNI which is University of Northern Iowa. I am honestly so happy that I cried tears of joy which scared my entire family because they thought I was breaking down XD! My relationship with my family has honestly been getting better, thanks to therapy and having aunts who will slap them to reality. I am still single ='D !! No one loves me wwaahhh XD nah jk. The time will come I guess. Anywho! I will do a face reveal if and only if 200 people comment they want to see my face. So until then my face will remain hidden <.<. Another note, so I kinda need help here, after what has happened it has been hard trying to get a job. Honestly you don't have too but I just want to share this link. Just a little can help. Share the link all around if you can. 

http://gofundme.com/trip-to-university-of-northern-iowa 

Well here we go! I do not own any of the Kuroshitsuji characters, I wish I did <3 XD

___________________________________________________________________________________

~Noah's Ark Circus comes into town~

You begin to wake up, wincing a bit as you wake up. The wounds from your fight with Grell have not fully healed yet. Your eyes open slowly as you sit up, now stretching as you look around your room. You sigh in relief and roll off your bed, standing up and walking to the bathroom to take a quick bath. After a few minutes or so you get out and begin getting dressed. You examined your wounds using a mirror, whatever Sebastian did helped tremendously. You then head out your room and head down the stairs.

You: I'm so hu-- *Lobo jumps on you, causing you to fall back* Wah?!

Lobo: Master!! I was so worried!! *licks all over your face*

You: Hey Lobo XD! *you laugh a bit and pet him*

Sebastian walks over and helps you up. He then wipes your face with a cloth. He smiles warmly at you, a relieved expression shown very slightly on his face seeing you're now safe. This time he was too close at losing you.

Sebastian: My young master and I are heading to the city to investigate the case of the unusual disappearance of the children. Queen's orders. However I cannot bare to risk your safety leaving you here alone... Especially with these baboons.

Bardroy: Hey!! That is insulting! >^>

Sebastian: *shakes his head and sighs* So I have requested the young master to allow you to join us in solving this case. Lobo may also come as well. 

You: Sounds great! When are we leaving?

Sebastian: *nods* Today around noon. We must make preparations for the departure, the planning and of course some chores need to be done correctly before we are to depart.

You: Right. Right. So let me guess. You and I are doing all the chores because those three *points at Bardroy, Finny, and Mey-rin* will somehow fuck shit up.

Sebastian: *nods* That is correct.

You: *sigh* Alright. Let's get this party started then!

Sebastian: *nods* You may do the mopping, dishes, laundry and dusting. While I do the gardening, killing, cooking, packing, and move heavy objects.

You: *sweat drops* Did you say killing?

Sebastian: *smiles innocently* Did I? 

You: You did ._.