ThunderStorms

Mikaela yelped as another sound of rumbling came from the thunderstorm. He had only just moved into his new apartment about 2 weeks ago, he didn't know anyone. He'd only spoke to one person, and it was a couple of times at that. His name was Yuuichirou. Mikaela sniffled and grabbed his pink pillow from his neatly made bed that had a few wrinkles from him sitting on it. His feet wobbled as he stood up. He shakily made his way through his small apartment. It had a pale red couch, a small coffee table, a couple floor lamps scattered about, and a few boxes that held Mikaela's stuff in it. He found his door and left his apartment to the male's by the name of Yuuichirou.

*****

Yuuichirou was lying on his couch. He wasn't afraid of thunderstorms. So it was basically just another normal night for him. He had on navy blue boxers and a black t-shirt on as PJs. He had his TV on, playing Dracula. When he was younger he wanted to be a vampire slayer, but found out they didn't exist. He basically just grew fond of the Vampire movies and always was on the human side. He smirked as another vampire was beheaded. He was about to get a drink when he heard a shaky knock at the door. He glanced at his clock and saw that it was 11:46 at night. "Who could be here at this time at night?" He wondered aloud and walked over to his door. He peeked through the peephole and saw unruly blonde hair. The blonde stood there, hugging a pink pillow to his chest. He had on a pink and peach orange plaid nightgown on that went to his knees. Yuuichirou knew him by the name Mikayla... or was it Mikaela? He didn't care. He sighed heavily and begrudgingly opened the door. Mikaela looked up in surprise for the door suddenly swinging open. "Oi. You realize its almost midnight?" Yuuichirou asked rhetorically.

Mikaela nodded. "Y-Yeah.. I'm sorry.. I just.. can I stay the night here tonight?" He asked softly, hugging the pillow closer to his chest.

The black haired male was cautious. "Why exactly?" He questioned in response.

"Well.. uhm... my grandmother is visiting.." Mikaela lied.

"Liar. You wouldn't have your grandmother stay in a place like yours until you're completely unpacked. Unless you're a fool." Yuuichirou shot back.

The blonde sighed. "Okay.. how about I say that I can't sleep in rooms without knowing a human is nearby."

"That's just stupid because this is an apartment building, in which you moved into." The black haired male told him. He leaned against the door frame. I must admit. Teasing this guy is fun. He thought. Mikaela was about to reply but thunder struck again and this time the noise was loud and sounded nearby. He let out a small scream and buried his face in his pillow. "Wait... are you afraid of thunder?" Yuuichirou asked. Mikaela let out a whimper and nodded. Yuuichirou groaned heavily. "Alright. Come inside." He said and practically dragged the blonde in.

As they entered Mikaela noticed that Yuuichirou had a small fireplace. It was one you could buy at best buy that you can bring on a camping trip to make it seem realistic. The walls were a dark gray with the floor a dark brown with a green rug. It was a one bedroom apartment, just like Mika's. The living room and the kitchen were connected. Yuu had a black couch with green throw pillows, a brown coffee table, and two floor lamps in the corners. There was a TV mantled above the fireplace and Dracula was playing on screen. The kitchen had dark gray counters, a black oven, and a white fridge. There was a ceiling light just about the small table in the center of the kitchen part of the room. Mikaela couldn't see into Yuuichirou's room so he didn't know what it looked like. "Your apartment looks cool.. and cozy.." He murmured as a compliment.

"Yeah. Well, I do with what I got. But it looks okay I guess. I bet yours is still all in boxes." Yuuichirou teased, lightly punching Mikaela's shoulder.

Mikaela laughed softly. "Yeah it is. I've been busy with my studies and planning stuff out, that I haven't really had much time to unpack." He told him.

The green eyed neighbor looked at him. "You go to the community college here, right?" He asked. The blonde nodded. "So, I could help you out then. I mean with getting you settled. You can do your studies and planning or whatever, as I help move furniture." He offered.

The blonde smiled at that, his baby blue eyes sparkling in admiration and gratitude. "Thank you! Your name is Yuuichirou, right?" He asked.

"Yep."

"May I call you Yuu-chan?" He asked with a grin.

Yuu looked at him oddly before nodding. "Sure. I'll call you Mika, since I can't tell if your name is Mikayla or Mikaela." He said with a smirk.

Mika pouted. "Its Mikaela. But Mika will do."

From there on, started a beautiful friendship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you all think? :) They may be a little OOC, sorry for that xD Also, this series will take place in the same universe. Thunderstorms is just how they met, but later chapters will be stories on their relationships :D Sounds fun? Eh, I don't really know xD oh whale! ENJOY!!!