DaYUM

They kissed.

Oh how they kissed.

Mika couldn't get the stupid look off of his face. He grinned so much it felt like his skin would rip at the mouth.

Yuu looked at Mika with an expression similar to hunger as he placed gentle kisses along Mika's face.

The new year started them off as a new couple, a couple that was so hungry for each other.

That hunger definitely played out in the bedroom.

Mika's nails drug down Yuu's back with each movement.

Yuu only winced slightly as he sucked hard on Mika's throat, "Mika~"

"Nnh... Yuu-Chan..."

The noirette smiled at the blonde and captured his lips, "you're so pretty beneath me~"

"I'm pretty all the time, Yuu-Chan."

"That's true, but I'm trying to sweet talk here."

Mika laughed breathily and just wrapped his arms around the other's neck, whining softly, "Mhm.... continue then~"

"My pleasure," Yuu's eyes twinkled with passion and he carried out his duties.

The next morning Yuu watched the blond beauty beside him with gentle eyes and let his hand sit against the soft skin that was Mika's hip.

Mika only twitched at the sudden contact, but shifted to grow closer to Yuu, his lips parted softly.

Yuu chuckled, "I meant to go slow with him.... but I guess we spent all that time dodging each other..." he spoke to himself.

Mikaela just gripped onto Yuu's arm, before his eyes slowly fluttered open, "Yuu-Chan...?" He yawned as he rubbed his face.

"Morning, sunshine," Yuu teased.

"Hm..." Mika winced, "crap... I'm sore..." he gave Yuu a pouty look and Yuu immediately melted.

"I'll take care you You all day!"

"Good!"