( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I update once in a blue moon but when I update I sure update!

This chapter has been a long time coming and its for all of you who are 12 year old perverts

That being said...

NSFW WARNING

Dating Mikaela was definitely a bonus when he thought about life. He realized that they didn't really change much from before- just now with added kisses and more.

Now Yuuichirou understood why everyone said they were basically dating before, they really were.

Well now that those thoughts were out in the open- Yuu walked into his apartment with a heavy sigh.

He hated work, well, he liked it. Well yes, but actually no. He hated the customers. Especially today's customers.

During Mika's break between classes he had decided to spend it at the cafe for the delicious food and to talk to Yuu.

Yuu's boss already wanted them together so it wasn't a problem. What was a problem was the middle aged couple that came into the cafe and sat near Mika.

"- and extra whipped cream for someone so sweet as you," Yuu teased as he handed Mika the hot cocoa he ordered.

Mika laughed, "thanks Yuu-chan," he took a sip of it and leaned against the counter, "when are you going to take me on a date?" He asked but he was mostly just joking. They had date nights all the time watching movies and cooking together.

"Excuse me?"

Mika and Yuu blinked before looking over at the middle aged Lady.

"Oh! Sorry ma'am, did you need something?" Yuu asked politely.

She snorted, "yes, I need that faggot over there to stop ruining my meal," she had a gross sneer on her face.

Her husband didn't look nearly as problematic and only offered up a meek smile as an apology.

Mika froze and Yuu started to feel anger bubble inside, "what did you say?" He asked, his voice straining to keep calm.

"I said that faggot needs to shut up. A nice boy like you shouldn't be harassed like that at work, it's unseemly," She spoke again.

Surprisingly Mika seemed eerily calm. He just sighed and set money down on the counter- enough to pay for the drink and to leave a tip, before he silently grabbed his bag and walked to the door.

"Wait- Mika!" Yuu couldn't run from behind the counter in time and watched Mika leave. He was filled with rage.

"Good, he's gone. Now I can eat." She grew sickeningly happy.

Yuu knew that this couldn't fly and honestly could care less about what could happen. He looked at the couple and flared, "just so you know that was my boyfriend. Your nice boy baristo is also a so called faggot." He slammed down extra napkins before storming off into the back.

"Hey, Yuu, why don't you take the rest of the day off, see how Mikaela is doing," his boss insisted.

"Yeah, okay, thank you..." Yuu hung up his apron and clocked out. He pulled out his phone and dialed Mika's number.

"Hello?"

"Mika! Are you okay? Where are you?"

"I'm fine, it's not the first time this has happened. I'm back at home..."

"Kay, stay there. I'm off right now."

"What? But you still had two hours of your shift left?"