Movies

Mikaela sighed heavily as he kicked his legs in the air. He was so bored, but Yuu-chan was at work. "Waaahhh.... there's nothing to do!" He complained.

He perked up a bit because he remembered Yuu had a big collection of movies. He grinned and ran over across the hall and unlocked the door with the key he had around his neck. (Honto Yaju anyone?)

He skipped over to the bookshelf that was used for movies instead. His blue (RIP T^T) eyes scanned the titles until he sweatdropped. They were all about vampires. "Damn Yuu-chan, you have a fetish?" He mumbled sarcastically before randomly picking a movie.

"Eh?" He blinked in surprise. "Why does he have Hotel Transylvania?" He shrugged and popped the disk in the DVD player and settled onto Yuu's couch.

After about thirty minutes, Mikaela fell asleep, snuggling one of Yuu's green pillows. Mikaela stayed asleep, even after the movie ended.

Yuu came home and walked inside. He blinked before smiling seeing the precious Mikaela curled up all comfortable. "You dork, this is my couch." He teased before gently carrying Mikaela to his bed. He set him down before settling himself on the couch. He was a gentleman.

The next morning Mikaela woke up in Yuu's bed. He smiled softly knowing Yuu was home. He walked out and spotted Yuu sprawled out on the floor. He walked up to him and poked his nose. "Yuu-chan, wake up."

"Ngh... Later." Came the sleepy reply.

Mikaela laughed softly. "If you don't wake up, I'll have to kiss you." He teased.

Yuu's eyes were closed but he had a smirk. "Then kiss me."

The blonde blushed and bit his lip. "Stupid..." he mumbled before kissing Yuu's forehead tentatively.

Yuu grinned and opened his eyes. "The prince has awoken." He chuckled before kissing Mika's red cheek.

They both smiled at each other like dorks.