Take Out The Trash

Mikaela was getting irritated. His neighbor, Yuu, kept leaving his garbage in the halls. He rubbed his temples and walked to Yuu's door, knocking on it. "Yuu-chan! Open up!" He demanded.

After a few moments a tired looking Yuu came to the door. "Mngh... what Mika?" He asked, stretching his back and yawn. He looked at the annoyed looking Mikaela.

"Whats wrong is that you keep leaving your trash bags in the hall for me to trip on!" The blonde stated, crossing his arms and tapping his foot impatiently.

Yuu glanced at the black bags before looking back at Mikaela and shrugging. "Hm.. I'll get it later.." He said, walking in and shutting his door.

Mikaela groaned and stormed into his apartment, grabbing Yuu's key, they had given each other their spare house keys, and unlocked Yuu's door. "Yuu-chan!" He yelled, placing his hands on his hips.

The black haired male saw the verryy pissed off Mika and coward back. "I said I'll get it later." He said boldly, trying not to look weak.

The blonde growled. "Yuu-chan! I don't want to trip over the  trash on my way to class! Please take out the trash!" He commanded.

Yuu stood up, picked Mikaela up bridal style and started to walk out of the building. "Eep! Y-Yuu-chan?! What're you doing?" He asked, his face turning red.

The green eyed male looked down into the blue eyes of his boy-cough-, sorry, friend. "You said to take out the trash, so I'm taking out the trash." He said with a smirk.

Mikaela blinked before glaring and scowling at him. He jumped from Yuu's arms and uphanded him. "Idiot! That is not what I meant! Since when am I trash?!" He asked angrily.

Yuu laughed. "You're not. Thats whats funny." He mused. Mika groaned and trudged up the stairs back to the apartments, Yuu following him while laughing. Mikaela quickly darted into Yuu's room and locked the door. He knew Yuu didn't have any keys on him so he was locked out of both apartments. Yuu tried opening the door. "Oi! Mika! Open up! Please!" He begged.

"No! Take out the actual trash!"

"I tried! You wouldn't let me!"

"IDIOT!!!"

*****

Soon they were both sitting on the couch, watching Vampire Hunter D. "You're a jerk." Mika huffed, crossing his arms.

"I know. But I got the trash out didn't I?" Yuu asked smugly.

Mika laughed slightly. "Yes, yes you did." He mused. The ending credits rolled by, but there was no one awake to turn off the movie. They had both fallen asleep, Mika's head on Yuu's shoulder and Yuu's head resting on Mika's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that its short! :) Hope you vote, comment, and follow!!!