|Part Four|

I woke up running my hand through Harry's side as it felt cold. I sighed, sitting up and looking next to me and seeing it empty. Where did he go?

I heard giggling as I got up and walked next door to Belle's room as I saw a tall blonde man with Belle.

"What are you doing here?!" I snapped as the man turned around and smirked at me. Niall.

"I don't even get a hey?" He chuckled, Belle giggled and ran to me hugging my leg.

"Daddy said Neil is staying with us." She smiled.

I frowned and looked at him. "Are you sure Harry sent you here.."

"Yes. I'm not here.. For you know? None of that. He's also looking for Louis, Liam and Zayn... But Zayn has been gone for a while now, only contacts Liam.." He said.

"Ohh.." I said and picked up Belle. "Just.. I'm still keeping an eye on you. "I glared at him, bringing Belle to the kitchen and resting her on the counter.

"Mama, I'm turning seven soon!" She smiled, as I smiled and turned around immediately frowning. Has It been that long since I have been with Harry? And still... Everything has changed, even him.

"Alice, you ok?" Niall asked and started to make eggs for me for Belle.

"Yeah.. Did Harry say where he was looking for them?" I asked him.

"He didn't say." Niall sighed, grabbing three plates for us.

"I still don't trust you.." I whispered, as Belle was too busy watching Youtube on my phone.

"I know. But what I did in the past was the past.. And I was actually working with Megan to get rid of you, but you were actually really sweet.. I felt bad, we were more to scare you than do that." He said.

I frowned. " I understand why Megan is mad at me. I mean I feel really bad that I came into her house and slept with her husband."

Niall laughed. "Hey if I was a girl, I would sleep with Harry, he's hot."

"Please tell me you were joking." I laughed a little.

"Well... No." He shrugged and chuckled.

I shook my head, grabbing three glasses; before calling Belle for breakfast.

Harry's P.O.V

"Did you grab the stuff?" Zayn asked softly in the alley way behind the mechanic shop I work at.

"Yeah, got it from Greg." I said, giving him weed.

"Alright, what do you want from me?" He said putting the ziplock bag in his pocket, before looking up at me.

"I'm in serious trouble, and I'm pretty sure I could get Alice and Belle in danger and I don't want this to happen.." I frowned.

"Is it about Louis and Liam joining the Western Tiger Gang?" He asked, looking at his phone then back at me.

"That's exactly my point. I'm afraid they are armed to dangerously to talk to me. I texted them, but nothing happened. Will you please join me and the mechanic's to hunt them down?" I asked, nervously.

"Really.. The mechanic gang?" Zayn laughed. "That is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard from you, Harry." He said and kept laughing.

"I knew I couldn't count on you. " I sighed, turning away from him and walking away.

"Harry! Wait..." He said, stopping me in my tracks.

I turned around looking at him. "Yeah?" I asked.

"I'll help, only if you let me bring my men too." He said, as I smiled and walked back to him shaking his hand.

"Welcome back, Zayn."