|Part Nine|

(A/N) I'm back from the dead!

Alice's P.O.V

"Harry we need to look around for more clues!" I yelled impatiently walking through the disaster in our kitchen.

"Don't you think I know that Alice?" He snapped at me as tears formed into my eyes.

"You know! For someone saying they moved us to give us a better life you sure as hell got us into a lot of trouble." I sniffled looking down at my hands.

"Alice.. I'm trying here but the one thing that has happened in my life before I met you I couldn't bring you in it." He sighed looking at my with his deep green eyes.

"It would be better if you would just fucking tell me." I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"Well sweet heart we can't really tell you right now as it can be a risk to your daughter." Zany laughed a little lighting up a cig.

"Excuse me you loose the attitude an second if you're gonna smoke head outside." I glared.

"I don't listen to girls like you." He scoffed walking away.

"What's his fucking problem." I snapped.

"Ok none of this really matters Alice.. what matters is we need to get Belle back." Hardy said in a soft tone.

I sighed and nodded my head in agreement. "I remember walking down stairs with hers and I's suite cases when I heard a crash coming from the back door."

Harry nodded and walked passed me to the back door. The whole glass door was shatters and a little bit of blood was on there.

"I know a detective who can trace this blood." Harry said looking around for more evidence.

"Who's gonna do that for you. If the cops find out about this it's going to be all over the news and you know who's gonna be watching." I said.

He groaned. "Trust me he's a private investigator. He did a lot of cas- stuff for me and I'm sure he will be willing to do it again."

I sighed and looked down playing with my fingers. I looked up to see Harry giving me a small smile. "Ok fine who is it if I may ask." I said finally agreeing.

"His name is Liam Payne."