|Part Five|

Sorry it has been so long to update! I didn't realize what college would do to me and I was in the hospital for mono! I shall try to update at least every Saturday! It's just not fair to you guys. I have all the chapters but just never had time to revise them. Any ways enjoy Halice (:

Harry's P.O.V

"When do you think we should meet up with them?" Zayn asked, sitting back in a chair outside my office.

"I don't know. Liam texted me asking why I want to see him and I haven't replied yet." I said, nervously.

"He doesn't need to know the reason just tell him, doesn't matter can we talk."

"Yeah you're right." I said reaching into the back of my pocket seeing I have a text from Alice as well.

Alice: "I don't know who you are anymore Harry. Until you prove to me that you are the same guy I fell in love with 7 years ago, you need to prove your self. Other than that I'm taking belle and going somewhere for a few days so don't bother looking for me.

"Fuck." I mumbled underneath my breath.

"What?" Zayn asked while playing with his lighter.

"It's Alice. She's taking Belle somewhere and won't tell me where. That isn't safe." I snapped.

"Ok first of all don't snap at me. Secondly what are we waiting for let's get her." He said getting up as we ran to my car.

Alice's P.O.V

It's been two months now since Harry has been distant. Is he cheating on me? Is he in danger? Has he been lying to me?

"Mama where is daddy? My birthday is in three days! I want a bounce house!" Belle complained.

With becoming of age, she sure is very bossy.

"Belle, Daddy and I will get you a bounce house for your party. But right now Daddy is very busy. We are gonna go on vacation just the two of us ok?" I smoked at her.

"Oooo I like that mama, can we get our nails and hair done." She giggled, twirling around in her new sundress that Harry bought for her a few months back.

"Sure baby girl, everything is all packed into the car. Why don't you go upstairs and use the bathroom while I go and call daddy." I smiled.

"Okie dokie artichokie." She giggled, before running upstairs to the bathroom.

I took out my phone before sending a message to Harry. Once I did, I locked my phone putting it into my back pocket as Belle came running down the stair.

"We go now mama?" She giggled as I nodded and smiled.

"Yes dear let's get ylu buckled into the car and will be on our way." I smiled, before heading out to the car with her and locking the door behind us.