|PART TWELVE|

Harry's P.O.V

"Well well well, you really need my help after all huh?" Niall said with his thick accent coming out.

I rolled my eyes as I walked out of the building and towards my car. "You know I'm only doing this to get my daughter back, not to be all buddy buddy with you." I said strickening my voice.

"Well what do you know on Luke, do you have a lead?" He asked opening the passenger door.

I sighed and got into the drivers side putting the keys into the ignition and turning the car on before looking up at Niall, "You know, if I had a lead on him would I really be asking you for help?" I questioned.

"True... But why did you ask for my help? I can't do anything about it." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"God dammit Niall! If you don't fucking help me I swear to god." I snapped.

"Sheesh! Fine I'll help you out." He said slumping down in the seat. "What do you know so far?" He asked.

"I don't really know, I came home hoping Alice was home with Belle. She was trying to leave for New York City." I started. "I don't know why," That's a lie i knew exactly why. She wanted to be away from me I didn't tell her the truth. I lied to her for two years straight, on who I was, what i was dealing with, and really what I was. 

"Ok, Then what?" He questioned cocking his eyebrows.

"Then Zayn and I found Alice on the kitchen floor being a mess like we were robbed." I said, sadly.

"Well I'm guessing she must have been out of it?" He questioned.

"Yeah and I figured Belle was kidnapped because she wasn't there." I said softly.

"Will find her Harry, next stop let's go to the house so I can ask Alice some more questions." Niall said.

I nodded in agreement before pulling out of my parking spot and making my way towards the house. I hope Alice is safe especially with Zayn, because at some points I don't trust him. He's way older than me and Alice combined. How is this possible? Well it started a long time ago when we were eighteen. 

(Sorry It's so short I'll update again in a bit! Just at working taking care of some old people!)