|Part Seven|

Harry's P.O.V

"What are we doing at your place?" Zayn asked playing with his cigarette in his hands.

I sighed, gripping the steering wheel and focusing my eyes on the road ahead of me. "I need to get her back. I mean why did she take our Belle to NYC." I frowned.

"I don't know Harry, but I'm sure everything with fall back to place." Zayn reassured.

"I don't care about our problems, I want her back home and safe. It's too fucking dangerous in this town right now." I snapped.

"Alright listen here, do not snap at me I don't want trouble." Zayn growled. "Also, if it's too dangerous in this town, why do you want her back here so much?"

I sighed and rubbed my face with my hand before placing it back on the steering wheel. "I'm sorry. I just want her and my baby back so badly to know that they are safe. I know it makes no sense taking her and belle back here.. but still... I need to know they are safe."

"It's fine, just no need to stress it. She'll be ok and so will Belle." 

"You're right." I nodded before pulling up at the front of the house seeing papers and trash in the yard. Windows broken.

My eyes widen, "you're wrong!" I gasped before getting out of the car and running into the house.

"Alice!? Belle!?" I shouted before hearing a cry in the closet.

I ran over to the kitchen pantry seeing it's locked. "Hello??" I questioned frantically.

"H-Harry??" I heard Alice's scared voice.

"Ohh baby!" I said and broke the door open, looking down at her seeing blood down her arm.

"T-They stabbed me. They took her I need to go get her." She cried.

"Who took Belle??" I asked, helping her up as Zayn came in.

"Wow.. Someone had a party with out me!" He frowned and I shoot him a glare. "Sorry.." He laughed.

"I-I don't know who took her but they weren't nice." She cried.

"I know sweetie." I frowned. "Zayn?" I asked.

"Uh yeah?" He asked walking into the kitchen, "oh my god you're bleeding."

"Yeah I know.." Alice laughed a little.

"Can you take her to the hospital, I'm going to stay here and get some clues to see who took Belle."

"Yeah no problem." He said, before scooping Alice up.

"H-Harry are you sure?" Alice asked looking at me with her pale eyes.

"Yes baby, I haven't been my self lately and I'll explain when you come back safely. Just know that I love you." I frowned and kissed her cheek.

"I love you too Harry.." She whispered before exiting the house and being rushed to the hospital.