Chapter One - Draw My Life

(Kind of a prologue)

"Hi guy, welcome back to my channel. As many of you already know, as my twitter has been flooded with it, it's my 7 year YouTube anniversary! So I thought to celebrate I would do an updated Draw My Life video!" Louis told the camera. From his set up to his personal life, lot of things had changed in the seven years he had been on YouTube.

"You guys have been the most amazing audience over my time on YouTube. You've supported me through so much and helped me accomplish so many things that I didn't even know were possible when I was younger. Bloody hell, who thought I would be, engaged to Harry f.ucking Styles. That was a dream 3 years ago and now it's a reality! How crazy is that!" Louis took a pause and smiled to himself. He really was lucky to have Harry in his life.

"Anyway, let's get into the video!"

Louis quickly changed the camera angle so the whiteboard he had on the table in front of him was perfectly framed by the camera and the microphone was closer to him so he could record the voice over as he drew.

"So, the last time I recorded a Draw My Life was just before VidCon 2013 and as most of you know a LOT has gone on since then." Louis explained as he drew the VidCon logo and the faces of lots of his friends around it.

"That was the weekend my life completely changed. I've never told the whole story of that weekend because I don't think I want to share that with everyone. It was a special moment in Harry and I's lives and we want to keep that private." He rubbed out his first drawing and drew a picture of Harry and himself surrounded by hearts.

He also didn't really want to reveal that they slept together just hours after meeting each other for the first time.

"But I will tell you that it was where we met for the first time and where we, rather quickly, fell in love." Then he rubbed out that picture and moved onto the next.

"Quite soon after VidCon I reached 1 million subscribers and Harry flew me out to America where he was on tour to celebrate with him. Then luckily while I was in the states with Harry the Streamy Awards were on and I was lucky enough to win Best British Creator! This honestly blew my mind. I couldn't believe you guys all got behind me and voted for me." Louis drew a picture of his streamy award on his mantel piece then cleared his board so he could move on.

"2014 was an incredible year for me. I released lots of merchandise and even went on tour with Harry for a bit around Asia, which I vlogged, and I really became close with the rest of One Direction and the crew that tour with them. Of course we had been close before I joined them on tour but you really get to know people when you're with them 24/7." Louis chuckled to himself as he thought about how many times they had been embarrassed by the other boys taking the mic out of their s.ex noises.

"2014 was also when Tyler and I signed our book deal and film deal for Louis and Tylers' Tour of the World. It was a change for me to be doing the touring around and not Harry but me and Tyler had such an amazing time going to all different countries and meeting so many of you! You have no idea how much we appreciated all the gifts you brought us and I will never get used to people fangirling over me. I don't feel worthy of it."