Chapter Two - Vidcon!

"We have Alfie and Zoe

"We have Alfie and Zoe." Louis showed the two sat to his right. "And Harry." He showed Harry to the camera. He was sat on Louis' left.

"Then this barmy lot." He then filmed Dan, Phil, Louise and Jim who were all sat in the row of seats in front. They waved at the camera.

"It's very early in the morning but everyone is very excited to get to Anaheim!" Louis smiled as he turned the video back to himself.

"Oh and by the looks of it we are about to set off so I will see you in America!"

Louis said 'America' in his impression of an American accent, much like something Phil would do, only this sounded much worse.

He then put his camera up on the gorilla tripod Harry had previously set up by his window so he could get the perfect time laps of the flight. He then settled into his seat and dropped his head onto Harry's shoulder.

"This is going to be a very long flight." Harry sighed.

"With how much you go between London and LA I would have thought you would be used to the flight." Louis rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's constant need to be entertained.

"Yeah but that's normally on the jet where I can play the on the PlayStation or go to sleep or fool about with you." Harry sighed wishing he was on the jet he sometimes hired so he could whisk Louis off to the beds in the back and mess around with him.

Some of the best sex they ever had was at 3000 feet.

"Harry Edward Styles you are getting too famous for your own good. We are flying like normal people so we can be with our friends and so we can use the jet to get us to Napa, for our wedding, and then home again. Surely that's more important." Louis gave him a slight glare.

Harry knew the pair had to make a few savings here and there to pay for the wedding and if that meant flying in a commercial plane to America he would just have to put up with it.

"Fine." And Louis smiled. "But when we're on our way back to England I'll remind you why it's so good to take the jet." Harry then thrust his hips, as best he could with the seat belt on, making Louis, and Zoe who was now listening in, laugh a lot.

"Whatever you say Mr." Louis rolled his eyes and started to look through the inflight entertainment.

As he scrolled though he came across his and Tyler's film, Louis and Tyler's Tour of the World! "Look! They have Tour of the World!" He screeched excitedly causing a couple of passengers to turn their way.

"That's so cool!" Alfie said excitedly as Louis grabbed his camera out.

"So guys I've been having a look at the inflight entertainment and they have Tyler and I's film! How cool is that!" Louis told the camera then showed them the screen.