Chapter Three - Surprise!

"Okay that's all sounding good

"Okay that's all sounding good." The sound tech guy, named Patrick, said once Harry finished his third song.

"Should I run the last one or is that enough for today?" He asked from the stage he was stood on.

He was setting up for his set at the Weekend Welcoming. The last time he did the Weekend Welcoming he met Louis, yeah Liam embarrassed him but it got Louis and him talking, and well, we all know what happened after that.

"Could you just do the last one please? I need to get a feel of the acoustics in here, thanks."

The last song he was singing was a song that I originally wrote about Louis when I first met him but I then had to change it before we released it because management didn't approve. I had come out at that point but they still wanted to keep the music we wrote hetrosexual.

Which was fair enough.

When the music began Harry started to sing the lyrics that meant so much to me and my soon to be husband.

"Yeah that is brilliant H." Patrick said as he came out of the sound booth and met me at the edge of the stage. "You are really going to impress with that last one. The passion you have brought a tear to my eye."

Harry laughed as the middle aged man joked. "So I'll see you in an hour or two."

"Yeah. I'm performing first so I can surprise Louis. It should be fun." Harry smiled as Patrick too the mic from him and he was free to go.

-

"Is that all you wanted?" Louis rolled his eyes as Louise and Zoe continued to ask him questions that he had already answered for them 20 times over.

"Um.." Zoe thought aloud.

"Hurry up I want to go find Harry." Louis rolled his eyes. Harry had given Louis a weird reason for going out and so he was curious and also a tad bit worried.

"Ah yes!" Will there be drycleaning facilities for if I want to clean my dress? You know me, I'll spill wine down it or something!" Louise laughed and so did Zoe. He was fed up now. He wanted to go back to his room and lay in bed with Harry.

"I'm going. You know I love you two but I just want to see my hubby. Please tell me where he is?" Louis asked nicely.

Zoe checked her phone. "He should be heading back up to your room by now. Just go wait for him up there." She told Louis reluctantly.

"Thank you. I'll see you guys at the Welcoming."

Louis felt bad but he came here wanting to spend time with his fiance and his fans he could spend time with everyone else at the wedding.

When he got into the lift he clicked the button of his floor and headed up. A couple of seconds later he got out the lift, walked up to his and Harry's door and swiped the key card which let him into the room.