Chapter Six - Twitter

"What you doin'?" Harry asked as he came into the bedroom from the bathroom

It was their last day in Los Angeles and the pair were really trying to make the most of the free day. The countdown to the wedding was getting closer by the day so they really had to make the most of the last few days.

Louis was editing a video he had put together for Harry as part of the present he was making for him. It was a lot of work trying to find all the clips of the two together and all the bigger moments that they had shared together. Some of the clips hadn't been put on the internet before because the pair liked to keep some moment in their lives more private and for them.

Louis quickly shut his laptop closed so Harry didn't see when he jumped onto the bed a few seconds later.

"Just editing something so I don't have to do it on the plane later." He wasn't lying.. He just didn't tell the whole truth.

"I thought you hadn't filmed the video with Grace and Mamrie yet?" He quirked an eyebrow.

"I know, gets in an hour or so.." Louis thought quickly to come up with an explanation. "This is yesterday's vlog. It's just taking a bit of time." He then leaned in and kissed Harry so he couldn't ask any questions.

"What was that for?" Harry smirked.

"Because I love you, you doughnut." The pair then giggled as Harry pulled Lou in for another, longer, kiss.

"I'm so excited to call you my husband." H whispered against Louis' lips.

Louis opened his eyes to admire his soon-to-be-husband but then caught sight of the time. He was supposed to be meeting Grace and Mamrie at midday and it was already 11:17AM!

"Harry I need to go!" He said pulling away from his boyfriend who was holding him.

"I know, I actually came in to remind you." Louis glared at the handsome man before grabbing his laptop and putting it in his bag.

"I'll see you in a few hours. Try and get hold of the wedding planner. We need to make sure everything is at the venue and perfect." The briefly kissed then Louis headed down to the hotels reception to get a cab.

Harry was glad that Louis was filming today as it gave him time to prepare a couple of things for the wedding. First off he was heading over to Liam's for a rehearsal in his studio then into LA to get some wrapping paper and decoration items as he couldn't really bring it over from the UK.

He left it a good half hour after Louis had to make 100% sure he wouldn't still be down in the reception. He locked the door and walked through the corridors to the reception. When he got down there he saw Zoe just sat in reception so he went over to her.

She may have been Louis' friend originally but since he got with Louis they became so close and they were more like brother and sister.

"Whats up Zozeebo?" He asked and patted the messy bun on the top of her head. The reception wasn't too busy, luckily.