Chapter Seven - Apologies

"Hello

"Hello." Harry smiled timidly when Grace opened the door to him.

"Get your ass in here Styles, you need to do some serious apologizing." Grace told him.

"Is he really that mad at me?" H signed knowing how bad the photo looked but technically he didn't do anything wrong. Normally Louis commended him for helping Zoe out when she was having an anxious day or having a panic attack.

"Come in, he has been talking about a couple of things and he's just worried. Talk everything through with him. I think you guys haven't been communicating too well recently." Grace walked him through to the kitchen once he had taken his notorious brown boots off. She laughed slightly to see he was wearing silly, multi coloured socks underneath.

"Louis.." Harry spoke softly when he saw his boyfriend's red rimmed eyes from where he had been crying.

"Me and Mamrie will be outside." Grace then grabbed Mamries hand and dragged her to another room.

Harry walked over and sat next to Louis at the kitchen island.

At first neither man said a word. They didn't know what to say for differ reasons. Harry didn't know how to tell Louis that it wasn't what it looked like without Lou getting crazy angry at him and Louis was speechless that Harry could do such a thing to him.

Eventually Louis broke the silence. "I thought you loved me." The fact that Louis' face held no trace of emotion and that he couldn't even look H in the eye broke his heart.

"Of course I do my love. You know I will never stop loving you. The photo was taken out of context." Harry told the boy truthfully. Even if Louis never spoke to him for the rest of eternity Harry could never love anyone more than he loved Louis. His love for the small boy was too strong.

"It's not even just that anymore. We're not on the same wavelength anymore. You want kids, I want to wait a bit, I'm really into my work and you're on hiatus, I want to see the world but you've already seen a lot of it." The tears returned around the corners of Louis' eyes but he quickly blinked them away. He had already cried too much.

"I can hold off from adopting if you're not ready. I will never force you into such a huge decision. I love that you're so invested in your work and I'll always support you on that and as for the travel I can take you to the places that I know you will love. Plus I didn't get to see much when I was on tours so we can always go round and see new areas together. After we're married the world can be our oyster." The second Louis heard the 'm' word he lost it.

He began to sob again. He put his head in his arms and cried for the one fact that had been racing around his mind.

"What's wrong, what did I say?" Harry panicked. He had tried so hard not to say the wrong things but he always f.ucks up as makes mistakes.

"I can't. I don't want to get married without my mum there." That's when everything clicked for Harry.

When they were making all the plans for the big day Louis would often 'need to use the loo' or go to have a cigarette break even though he hardly ever smoked anymore. He would often got to bed early after a day of planning because he claimed he was tired but after hearing that Harry realised it was because the boy missed his mum.