Chapter Four - Meet and Greets

Later that night everyone decided to go out for dinner at the same lovely, small Italian restaurant they always went to since they found it the other year

Later that night everyone decided to go out for dinner at the same lovely, small Italian restaurant they always went to since they found it the other year. And then on to the first party of the Vidcon weekend.

It was a bad idea from the start really. At the restaurant the owner, a small Italian man named Giovanni, welcomed them and seated them in their usual mile long table that managed to fit them all on before telling them about the wine him and his wife had imported from their daughters vineyard in Abruzzo. He insisted they had a bottle a large glass each and before long one bottle turned into two and then into three and they were all quite drunk.

Somehow, they believed, it was still a good idea to head on to the party back at the hotel and they drank even more. But waking up the next morning however, Louis was seriously regretting the countless beers and shots.

"Wake up love." Harry told Louis softly at 7 o'clock the next morning. Harry didn't drink half as much as Louis did so his hangover wasn't as bad.

"Fuck off Harry." Louis mumbled and rolled over to face away from his boyfriend.

"Come on Lou. You know you have to be at your meet and greet in 45 minutes." He huffed and chucked the covers off of himself.

"Can we order so-"

"Bacon and eggs is in the other room waiting for you. Clothes are set out and all you need to do is get up and put them on." Louis then turned back to Harry and smiled lazily at him.

"You're the best Fiance in the world. I can't wait to marry you!" He then got out of the bed and kissed him.

"There's also water and medicine." Harry then smiled pitifully down at Louis as he saw the cringe of the headache start to set in on his face.

"Your amazing." Louis said as he walked towards the other room leaving Harry stood there with a smile on his face. One of his vows was to help Louis however he could and even if it was as simple as getting some clothes out for him and calling for room service before he woke up it made him feel like he was doing his job.

-

"Oh my god! Louis! Omg! Hi!" This was probably the 100th person to say that to him.

Don't get me wrong Louis loved his fans dearly and would never say no to a photo or anything but meetups like this did get on his nerves.

"Hiya love." Louis smiled

"I made this for you and Harry!" She beamed and handed him two beautiful little fimo people who looked identical to them.

"That's insane! I love them, Harry will too!" The teenage girl beamed.

"I thought it would be cute on your mantelpiece or something." Louis nodded and before they could say anything else they were being told to take a picture and move on which was often the case. Louis wished he could spend more time with each person..