Lost in memories...

I started writing this at a very young age just to get lost in this world. So excuse the way of writing. It improves with the chapters and I hope you'll love it. ❤️

(Aliya's POV)

While talking to my mom I heard his name!! After almost 10 long years!! I never ever wanted to hear his name but batoon batoon me Mom said me that he lives in Mumbai now.. He is not well!!

Who was he?? He was someone who had a special place in my heart! His name was Zain Abdullah! My cousin!
His father died when was 6 months old... His mom got married to someone else when he was 2 yrs old!! He was the only child... My Nanu took his responsibility... He was very dear to my Mom.. A year later Mumma got married and then after a year I was born!
We used to live in Mumbai but we did visited Bhopal (my native place) every year.. During summer holidays!! I loved Bhopal... Zain and I grew up together. We used to fight a lot!! A LOT!! Time passed by and I turned 15... Like every year we went to Bhopal. This time when I met Zain... There was something different I felt about him! I missed him a lot while I was away from him! His eyes were sparkling.. Days passed by and one day he came to me and I don't how but he proposed me!! Like was he kidding?? But no he was serious!!
I didn't knew what to say... He kept asking me,I was numb! He repeated..
"I LOVE YOU ALIYA! I REALLY LOVE YOU!!"
He kept on repeating this until I finally said "I LOVE U TOO ZAIN"
I don't know how but I did!! He was very happy and he hugged me!!

We spent some beautiful days together.. I was so happy that I didn't realized my summer holidays came to an end... I didn't wanted to go but we did!! This time I cried while leaving Bhopal cause I knew I ain't going to came back here before 2 years!! ...

(Guys this is just a small try to entertain you all! I am not good at writing but hope you all will like this!)