The reason behind her hate

Everything was going perfect! We used to laugh together... He was the best thing in my life! But good things don't remain forever.

Something happened I don't know what! I wasn't in Bhopal that time.. His uncle misbehaved with my Nanu.
There was a lot of confusion going on.
His uncle asked him to leave my Grandpa's house.

When I came to know about this I was like what??!! Where was his uncle when he needed him? Where was he when Zain was just a kid?! I was sure Zain won't go with his uncle.. He won't leave Nanu alone.

BUT HE DID! HE LEFT MY NANU ALONE! THE ONE WHO TREATED HIM LIKE HIS OWN GRANDSON!

I was shocked! So many feelings. I wanted to cry but at the same time shout at him! How the hell did he do this?? He forgot everything my family did for him? I wanted to meet him. But it was impossible.

He was going to leave Bhopal after 3 months... He was completing his studies. I went to Bhopal exactly a week before he left.
We met,he didn't speak a word though his eyes wanted to say many things... I was very angry,Even I was silent... This week was the worst... We didn't even talked for a sec!!

One morning when I was sleeping in my room I felt someone holding my hand... Opened my eyes.. It was all blured... I was very sleepy and tired and I slept again... I Wish I woke up!! Cause it was Zain holding my hand... I realized it when I was widely awake.. But he wasn't in my room.

He left at noon. My Grandmom was crying... Obviously she loved him!
He turned to see me,he was teary eyed. I gave him a very rude look. Like I didn't care about him! But actually I did.. But he was a I don't know what?! But whatever he did... I am not going to forgive him. The love for him in my heart turned into hatred.

Yes I loved him... Truly,madly,deeply. But he broke my trust... He broke my heart! My Nanu was not well. And this was all because of him! I wanted to scream... "I HATE YOU MR.ZAIN ABDULLAH! I HATE YOU!!"
That day I decided to never think about him... Never ever. It was difficult but whenever I saw my Grandparents... It was easy for me!