You still don't know Me

I was stunned. How can he be like this? He wants to see me smiling. Smile at someone who has actually made me forget my smile.

"Aliya , please just a small smile."

"Not even in your dreams Mr Abdullah! Tell me about work. I don't want to waste a single second on something useless"

"Ok then! As you say"

It was so difficult to work with him. All those beautiful memories was haunting me. And looking at him it felt like he don't even care about the past.

"Well it's time to leave. Shall I drop you home?"

"Please stop being so sweet. I know you very well and you need not act in front of me at least. Anyways I'll go on my own."

He came closer. He was very close to me. I could feel him. The moment was still.

"It's really sad that you still don't know me Aliya. Sambhal ke jaana. Goodnight! See you tomorrow."

And he left. I hated him but still I loved him! I wanted to hug him so tightly that. Aah! Plz Aliya stop! I felt so helpless.

Back home my Mom and Dad were waiting for me.

"Aliya come come. We just started. Come and have dinner with us"

"Dad I am full. We had dinner in the office as it was my first day."

"How was your day Aliya?"

"It was good Mumma. I am tired can I please go and sleep? Please?!"

"Yes sure beta. Go and take rest. We'll talk about it tomorrow"

"Thnkz Dad! Goodnight.
Goodnight Mumma!"

End of a kinda wired day. A day full of flashbacks and tears and hate!