You still love me

Tears were rolling down my cheeks. Zubair and aunty were gone and Mom Dad was asleep I guess. Everyone was really happy except me. Yes.... I agreed to marry Zubair. Even I don't know why. Zain's face was all I could see. I know I hate him but more than hate I love him. I never thought there will be this point in my life where I'll marry someone whom I don't love.

So many thoughts going on in my mind. I didn't realize when I slept.

Next morning I woke up with a head ache. That was all because I was crying whole night. I thought to take leave today but Zain! He was so lost yesterday. He seemed sad and I should meet him.

I went to the office and there he was in his cabin lost in thoughts.

"Good morning!"

"Ahm Zain I said Good morning!"

"Oh! Hi Aliya."

"Are you okay? You seemed lost."

"When my everything is lost won't I be too?"
He answered with a sad smile. No I cannot see him like this! I can't.

" Till yesterday you were ready to argue with on any silly point. Where has your darling , babe etc etc gone?"

"Nothing! Btw you miss me calling you babe sweetheart?"

Ok he was normal now. His oh so famous smirk was back!

"You will never change. I was so scared you know?!"

"Scared! Why Aliya? Main bhoot to hoon nhi haina?!"

"Oh shut up! I was scared because you were sad nothing else."

"At least you know I was sad."

"I have a news for you. I don't know if it'll make you happy or more sad."

"What news?"

"I and Aliya are getting married sooner than soon!"
Well Zubair entered giving Zain the shock of his life.

"What?! You and Aliya? No this is impossible. Aliya tell me he is kidding right? C'mon tell me!"

"He is not. It's true that we are getting married."

I could feel Zain's pain. I was going through the same pain. I was going to loose him once again. I wanted to cry but I was controlling my tears. So was Zain.

"That's great! Congratulations! You and Aliya make a great pair."

Why Zain why? Why the hell are you hiding your pain? Please tell Zubair that I am yours and no one else have a right on me!

"Aliya I gotta go. You carry on we'll meet after work."

"Ok! Bye Zubair."

"I thought you still love me but guess what, I was wrong. You have moved on in your life Aliya. Yes I was sad yesterday and it was all because of you! You and Zubair made me feel uncomfortable. It was only me who can love you and I thought it was only me whom you loved. How can I be so wrong? How?!"

"Zain listen to me please calm down. I can explain."

"I don't need any explanation. You are not the same Aliya. I have lost MY ALIYA!"

"Yes, the Aliya you loved is gone. This Aliya knows what is good for her and what is not. You are no one to judge me. And it's true I have moved on but guess you haven't Zain Abdullah! "

"Zubair is a good boy. He'll never let a tear roll down your cheeks. "