Forever Yours

Next morning I woke up with a broad smile and a newfound happiness. The happiness I thought I'll never witness. Zain had dropped me home last night after disclosing the truth. Only I know how I had tried to control my emotions. I did react but that was not how I would have if it was not Zain infront of me. He was afraid to see me broken and I tried my level best to stay composed. It was heartbreaking. Listening about you being even thought about to be traded was enough to break my heart into pieces. But something I was glad about was, Zain. The Man who sacrificed his everything to protect me. Sahi kehte hai log, Mohabbat me insaan apna sab kuch luta Deta hai. All these years I was living in an illusion that it was me who loved him the most while he had only used me. But man how wrong I was!

There was a sudden knock on the door that broke me out of my trance.

"Yes?"

"Aliya beta, it's me, your dad."

"And your Mumma!"

I heard my mom almost shout through my dad's words. Cutie pie! But why were they here? In the morning?

"Good morning Mumma and Dad" I smiled and glanced at the clock infront of me. I started to panic only to realise I have a day off.....Thanks to Zain!

"Mumma it's almost eleven. Why didn't you wake me up? You know I have an office to be present at right now." It's true that I don't have to go but still Mumma should have waked me up.

She smiled at me, " I know you have an off today. Stop complaining drama queen" She giggled. MY MOM JUST GIGGLED. THAT'S NEW.

"Firstly, how do you know I'm on leave and why are you acting so different?" There's for sure something wrong with my parents right now. They have a broad grin on their faces. What's going on!?!?!?!

"We just know! Now getup and freshen up. Zubair is waiting downstairs." Dad chimed the last sentence. Zubair. Oh God Zubair! What do I do now? He might be here to discuss about our marriage. I'm such an idiot. I try to not have any panic attack infront of my parents and compose myself.

"Oh! Yeah sure I'll be down in minutes."

They both smiled and left the room. And I feel like tugging away all the hair on my head! I'll just go down, and very politely reject the marriage proposal saying I'm not ready. I know the smile on the faces of my parents will fade away but I can't marry Zubair. Not after what happened with Zain. Zain. Should I call him? Maybe he can advice me something? No, that jealous man would straight away barge inside and create drama. Not good. But I can't stop smiling right now! Zain what have you done to me!? Even the thought of you fighting with Zubair for me seems exciting! I should have slept a little more. Yeah, it's the sleep. The sleep is making me crazy.

I rush to the bathroom and few minutes later I'm In the doorway of the living room. There's Mumma, Dad, Zubair and some girl..... And Zain. Zain? What? Am I hallucinating? Ofcousre I am! My parents hate him the way I did until yesterday. He cannot be here, sitti g on the couch so casually and having coffee. What the hell? It feels like it's not mine but his home!

"Ummm.... Hey everyone!" I greet them and now all eyes are on me. Including Zain's. He is still here? Like really here? I watch him with wide eyes while he has a smug look on his face. Zubair breaks the silence,

"Hello! Aliya remember I told you about Sana? This is her." He sounds nervous and why is she here? I feel like I would pass out any second. The confusion is real. Sana briefly hugs me which is nothing but awkward. I smile and ho towards the sofa to have a seat where I am still imagining Zain sitting with all his glory looking perfect in a casual jeans, t-shirt which is plain white I might add making him look even more handsome but again why does he look so real like he is actually here. To Come out of my 'Zainy Thoughts', I stand straight infront of the imaginary Zain and try to sit at the same spot to get over the fact that all I'm doing right now is hallucinating. But as I'm about to sit, two firm hands stop me and...