Start of a new journey!

The next morning I was all ready for my appointments. I came down and greeted a very good morning to my parents. Mumma seemed sad.

"You ok Mum?" - I asked her

"Ya I am all good. You are ready for your appointment Miss Future  teacher?"

"You don't want to me teach right?"

"You know that but still you wanna do the same! Why Aliya?"

"But Ma... "

"Stop! I guess this discussion got over yesterday" Finally my Dad spoke.

"Let her do what she wants to. Not a word on this topic now!! Aliya I'll mail u the address u get ready."
Dad was angry I guess at that moment. Anyways it was the time to start my new journey!!!

I went to the car and took a deep breath. Yes Aliya you can do this!!!

I was excited but there was something which was stopping me. What was I doing?? I was doing something against my Mumma's wish. Whatever I am today... Is because of her and it's me who is making her sad!

I was so confused so so so damn confused! I stopped the car and went out. I noticed we were outside a dargah. In no time I was inside the dargah asking for my answers.

After an hour I came out and oh shit! I was late!! Now?

Now what?! Now no interviews of a teacher. I wanna make my mum feel proud of me. I'll do what she wants!

But but but I won't join my father's company. I'll join some other.

I went back home and didn't say a word to my parents. They didn't forced me either.

After few days I went out for an interview. In a company named "ZeeAay" sounds weird right?!

But it was a successful company so I went for an Interview. My Mumma was very happy this time. So was my dad! Guess this is what they wanted me to do.

I got selected and was asked to join from the next day.

Yayyyyyyy! Finally I was going g to work and earn money from my hard work!! I was so so so so so happy!

I jumped on my bed in happiness and started thinking how my first day at office will be! Ahh!

Being a Bollywood lover I started dreaming of a very handsome and a Lil rude boss! With whom I'll have many kitkits. And then slowly slowly he'll fall for me and finally go on his knees to propose me!

"Wake up! Wake up! It's a new new dayyyyyyyy! Wake up!!"

My alarm spoiled my amazing dream!
Stupid Alarm.
But oh it was my first day at the office! I need to be in a very good mood.

(I am back! And I am really really sorry for being late. I will try to upload another part soon )