I Won't Let You Go...

"Zain stop! You cannot always run away. That's not the solution. Why don't you face the situation? Why are you so weak?"

I held his hand and didn't let him go. I needed answers to my questions and I was not letting him run away this time. No Zain Abdullah. Not this time.

"Answer me Zain! Why the hell are you.."

"YES I AM WEAK! I AM WEAK ALIYA. I WAS ALWAYS WEAK. ALWAYS! AND YOU NEVER UNDERSTOOD ME. YOU BLAME ME FOR LEAVING YOU BUT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT WHAT EVER I DID, I DID IT FOR YOU!!"

(Zain's POV)

'No no no.. This was not supposed to happen. I cannot let her know the truth. You are an idiot Zain! How can you?' My inner self reminded me of what a blunder I just did.

No doubt I loved Aliya. I really did. She was the only light in my dark life. I never got to witness love of my father... Neither of my mother. But Allah did blessed me with love of Nanu and Nani.. Khala and Khalu. Yup Aliya's parents. They treated me like their own son and I can never thank them enough for this.

But what I did in return, I don't know.. If it was for good or bad. Obviously I had good intentions but the result was not what I expected. I broke so many hearts that day.. Even mine...

But few days back when I was going through the job interviews, I saw a familiar name.. A familiar photo.. Yes.. It was Her.. My Aliya. And I wasn't a fool who'll let the love of his life go when it's finally back?!

But life do have other plans. I got her back.. But not actually. My happiness turned into sorrow as soon as I saw her with Zubair. She was laughing with him and it boiled my blood. I knew there was nothing between them still there friendship made me uncomfortable.

And the icing on the cake was... THEM GETTING MARRIED! Aah my life was so great right now!

"ZAIN!"

I was back to reality after hearing the most beautiful voice.. But why was she shouting? We were just a metre away from each other. I ain't deaf!

'Boy, you were about to disclose the reason behind your leave. And now you are lost in thoughts... You want her to say you I LOVE YOU!' Yes, it was my inner self again... But hey! I don't mind hearing I LOVE YOU from her!!..

Back to earth Zain.. Back to earth!

"Zain will you please answer me? Where are you lost? What do you mean by WHAT YOU DID, YOU DID IT FOR ME? Come on.. Answer me!!"

"It's not important. Leave it... Go and start preparing for your wedding"

"Shut up and answer me! You are going no where without answering me Mr. Abdullah!"

She was almost yelling and why the hell is she so stubborn? I can't tell her the reason.. No she should not know. She won't be able to hear the truth. I cannot see her like this... No Zain, try.. Try and distract her....

" There's nothing to worry about it. Relax and get back to work.. It's nothing."

"I love you Zain"

A/N - Hello readers... I am actually Holding my ears and asking for sorry. Also I have changed the story title cause I thought it was only limited to some fans of the show. I didn't change the lead names. Of course I won't!! I hope no one felt offended with what I just did?! And I'll try to complete this story as soon as possible. Few more chapters to go.....

Thank you for taking out time for this story. Means a lot!!! ❤️