Chapter Four-Perfect Remorse.

A/N; Another update! Sorry it took a few days, I’m finally starting to have a life again after being in hospital haha. Again, thanks to you all for you amazing comments, votes and fans. I don’t know if I’ve said before, but my long term goal is to get this into the top ten of paranormal. It got to #34 before, so that seems reachable! So please, if you have the time, leave me a comment or perhaps vote if you like the chapter. Every single one means the world to me! A sort of fill-in chapter this time but I hope it’s still not too boring; I’m slowly introducing more and more characters into Ashlynn’s story! Update may be a little slower this time as I’m starting to be able to go out this week, but I’ll write whenever I can. Shall certainly be up by the end of this week, anyhow! (Unless something drastic happens!) Enjoy and let me know what you think if you have the time. :D

Chapter Four-Perfect remorse.

“So, are you going to tell me what the hell happened to you?”

Carly’s, high pitched drawl was, quite literally, doing my head in. The headache had started not long after I’d got in the car with one of the bitches who made my life hell at school, and not surprisingly she was really not helping things.

“No.” I answered simply, not trusting myself to say anymore.

My head pounded, vision even more blurry than normal. I considered reaching in my almost ruined satchel to find my glasses, to see if that had any effect, but I really did not have the energy. Truthfully, I was concentrating on not throwing up everywhere. Something told me Miss Perfect wouldn’t be very happy about me ruining her ‘baby’.

Aw, go on Ashy. You’ve got to admit it’d be hilarious. Better yet, aim for her head. Oh, I would love to see her face. You’d ruin her baby and her precious hair! Shame!

I smirked slightly to myself-Hope had not yet gone, and as much as I tried to convince myself I was imagining her voice, she was turning out to be pretty good in-car entertainment.

“Look, Carter. I don’t have to be doing this. In fact, I don’t know why I am, but still. The fact of the matter is, I’m saving you. I think it’s the least you can do to tell me how the fuck you got into this mess in the first place.”

I sighed- as much as I hated to admit it, Carly was right; she did deserve that much. Of course, I wasn’t about to tell her the truth. I couldn’t tell anyone the truth. I was much too ashamed for that, so embarrassed that I’d let that man touch me, violate me...

“Stop the car!”

That shout was the most I’d said since I’d been picked up, but there was no time for me to even consider that.

“W-what? Why?”

“Pull over, I’m going to be sick!”

Most normal people in this situation of course, would do exactly that. Carly however, completely freaked out.  She screamed, hands flying everywhere as she attempted to pull over in a main road. It would have been comical, had it not been for the fact that I was coming stupidly close to doing the exact thing Hope had just laughed about.

Eventually, Miss Perfect seemed to remember how to drive, pulling neatly over in a small, highly conveniently placed lay by. I flung open the car door, being practically pushed out by Carly. Running to the side, I just got there in time to empty the contents of my stomach. Suddenly, I regretted the decision to eat so many of my Dad’s delicious pancakes this morning.

For a while, I thought it would never stop. Every time I thought it had, the image of that evil man jumped to the forefront of my mind, him shoving me against the wall, his hand slipping up my top...well, you get the picture. So it bounced back into my mind, making me sicker, if that were possible.