VanossGaming X Reader pt.1

"Fuck you Delirious!"Shouted I AM WILDCAT/Tyler.Everyone exploded in uncontrollable laughter. You were playing Gmod with your friends."Do you know how long it took me to find this spot?""I'm sorry man!"You listend to the two boys shouting at each other."(Y/N) can you calm them down?"asked Vanoss/Evan "Why me?"you asked."Because they won't listen to anyone else."You didn't want to say no to Evan sense you had a crush on him but you tried to keep it a secret. "Guys can you stop arguing?You can find another spot Tyler.""Fine whatever.""(Y/N) what do you always listen to Evan?"asked Mini/Craig."No reason.""Someone has a crush!"The guys all went quite to listen to your response. You were glad that they couldn't see your face sense you looked like a tomato.Tyler was the only that new you had a crush on Evan .Finally you answered."Do not" Even after your answer the guys continued to tease you.Once all of you had your fun playing you all decided that tomorrow all of you should meet in person.You were against it sense you met the guys online so you have never seen them outside of games but you really wanted to see Evan so you finally gave up and agreed. Once the skype call was over you received a message from Tyler.

T:Are you sure you want to come?

Y:Yeah i'm sure. I really want to see Evan.

T:You should tell him how you feel.

Y:I want to but i can't.

T:Why not?

You stared at your phone.You didn't want to tell Tyler that you were scared of Evan rejecting you. After all he was a famous youtuber and you were no one.

T:(Y/N) are you there?

Y:I will think about telling him tomorrow.

T:That's my girl.

Y:I'm not your girl.

After that you and Tyler said goodbye.You went to take a shower and then to pick clothes for tomorrow.You kept thinking what would happen if you confessed. Would you guys still be friends?Would he start hating you?You didn't know what would happen but you readied yourself for the worst.