VanossGaming X Reader pt.6

Guys so I found this awesome fan fic and i'd like to share it with you.I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. https://www.wattpad.com/story/64487467-vanossgaming-x-reader Word count:893

Your pov:

I looked around trying to figure out where I was but I still had no clue.Then I saw this park and decided to go inside.I sat on a near by bench.I started looking for my phone but I realized that I forgot it at Evans place.I started panicking.I had no money no phone and had no clue where I was when I heard a familiar voice."So he dumped you two?""We were never going out!"You could feel tears trying to escape."Well to bad sense I got my friends to teach you a lesson."Then you noticed different people crowding around you.You weren't weak but right now you where to sad to fight.You hoped that someone would find you.Without noticing you called Tyler's name."So you actually have another boy to play with and just decided to take Evan away from me."You started crying.Then you heard someone calling your name.You turned around to see Brock there.He got Evan's ex and bitch slapped her and told her to never come close to me."Thanks Brock.""Your welcome (Y/N).How about I take you round mine and you can tell me what happened.""If you promise not to tell the guys were I am.""Sure but I have to tell Tyler.""Thats fine I can trust him."Soon after that you passed out.

Brock's pov:

I was running around in a park hoping to find (Y/N) first.I wanted to tell her how Tyler truly feels about her and I thought that if I find her first then I can tell her.Suddenly I heard her calling for Tyler.I ran the direction I heard the scream.I saw her there sitting on a bench crying her eyes out with Evan's ex and a bunch of her friends.I did what I had to do so I slapped Evan's ex and warned them to never come close to (Y/N) again.I had a small conversation with her before she passed out.I took her bridal style and got her to my place.I called the guys telling them that she was safe but I never told them where she is.The guys were relieved and Evan started his explanation.We all agreed that what Evan did was a dick move but I couldn't stop feeling sorry.I heard (Y/N) starting to wake up so I called her so I can reassure the guys that I found her."(Y/N) can you tell the guys that you are fine.""Sure."I hand over my phone and put speaker on so I can hear what they are saying.She answered everyones question excepts Evan's.Soon I closed the shared call.I called Tyler after I closed the call and told him where we were.

Tyler's pov:

Once I heard that Brock found (Y/N) I was so happy.I waited for Evan's explanation as to why she ran away.I couldn't believe how he crushed her hear after cuddling with her.I wanted to kill him but I had to hold back my anger.After a few moments Brock let us hear (Y/N).I was overjoyed to hear her speak again.Wee talked for a while and soon Brock closed the shared call.I waited for him to call me and tell me where they were.Once Brock told me where they were I started running towards that destination.On my way there I saw Evan going back to his place.I called him and asked if I could come over.He agreed.Once I came inside I saw (Y/N) phone."I need that"as I said that I pointed at the phone.Evan gave it to me and told me that he knows that I know where (Y/N) is.H e wanted to also see her and apologize but told me that I should go and apologize for him.I agreed and continued going to Brock's.

Your pov:

I was wondering how long it would take Tyler to come.I talked to Brock and he told me things I never expected.He told me how angry Ty was with Evan and that he told everyone who I liked.I wanted to run away from everyone and everything but I knew that they would find me where ever I am."To make it fair that I know who you like I will tell you who I like.""Ok.""I like Craig/mini and don't tell the guys cuz they will tease me that I like another guy.""Don;'t worry your secret is safe with me." As much as you wanted to shout out MooLadd you held yourself back.Soon Tyler was at the door.Brock opened it and once Ty saw me he bear hugged me and started crying.This was my first time seeing him cry.We talked a bit and he gave me phone."I'm sorry for what happened with Evan.""Don't worry.Can you keep it a secret where I am?""Sure but how long are you going to stay here.""As long as she wants."I heard Brock shout from the kitchen.I was happy that the guys were looking after me.I played with Brock and Ty for about two hours until Ty said his goodbyes."Hey Ty can I ask you a question?""Sure.""Can you bring me some clothes from my house tomorrow?""Sure and I can tell your mum that your safe as well.""Thanks Ty.""Your welcome (nickname).Brock showed you to the guest room and gave you some clothes that you could change to.Just like Evan's they were to big for you but you didn't mind.Soon you fell asleep.

Guys I hope you enjoyed and lets see how MooLadd plays out and also check out that fan fic.I loved it and I hope that you do two.