VanossGaming X Reader pt.2

Thanks for your suggestion electricRPGS! I hope that you like it also I will try to do one chapter everyday.So this one is a longer one.I hope that reader-Chan can tell Evan her feelings.Word count:864

Your pov:

That night you couldn't sleep.You just stared at your clock waiting for the time to come when you can finally see Evan.You already have seen Evan on vlogs and stuff but this time you will see him in the flesh.Then a sudden thought ran through your head.What if he already had a girlfriend?You continued worrying about Evan having a girlfriend but after a few minutes you finally fell asleep.Once you woke up you noticed that if you didn't hurry up you would be late.You got ready as fast as you could but you were still late.Once you saw the guys you ran to them and apologized for being late.

Tyler pov:

I was at the meeting spot first.Then Evan came.I new (Y/N) liked him but I was a bit jealous.(Y/N) didn't know that while I was helping her get Evan's attention I had a crush on her.The day she told me about her crush I was heartbroken.Unlike the other guys I have know (Y/N) sense we were children."Are you okay Tyler?"Just then I noticed that Evan was talking to me."Yeah i'm fine.Evan can I ask you a question?""Sure.""What do you think of (Y/N)?""Well just by hearing her voice and seeing what she does I think that she would be a pretty girl."'You have no clue' I thought. "Why are you asking?""No reason I just wanted to see your opinion."Soon after that everyone showed up except you.The guys started getting worried about you and wondered if they should call you but you showed up running.'I should somehow find a way to get Evan and (Y/N) alone so she can confess.' You thought. Soon you saw your chance."Guys i'm hungry!""Seriously Tyler?"asked(Y/N).You asked if Evan and(Y/N) could wait outside on a table while the others got the food.Once you got the guys to agree and no one was looking at you you gave the thumbs up to (Y/N).

Your pov:

I couldn't believe Tyler.He planed all this.It was just me and Evan."So nice weather?"I asked knowing what his answer would be but i needed to start a conversation going."It's pretty nice but there is something prettier in front of me."He looked straight at me."Uhm thank you?"If my face wasn't already red it was red now.Evan seemed to find it amusing to tease me."So there is something I want to tell you.""What is it (Y/N)?""I-I-I-I-L-L-L-O-"I was about to finish my confession but his phone rang."Sorry keep on that thought my girlfriend is calling me."I couldn't believe what he just said.I was heartbroken.I tried not to show it on my face and I guessed the trick worked sense Evan didn't seem worried.He left me for a while so he take the call.Once he returned I could see the pain in his eyes."Evan what happened?"I asked but knew that he probably won't tell me.

Evan pov:

I couldn't believe how cute (Y/N) was.I wanted her as a girlfriend but knew she was way out of my league and I already had a girlfriend.I really wanted to dump her but never found the strength to.While me and (Y/N) were waiting for the guys to return she started talking.Even her voice sounded beautiful.I wasn't really listening to what she was talking about until I got a phone call.It was my girlfriend.I told (Y/N) that i would be back in a minute.I answered only to hear my girlfriend shout.She was talking about me not spending enough time with her.Even if liked (Y/N) I still liked my current girlfriend.But sadly we kept arguing well she did and today it got out of hand.She dumped me.I tried to act like nothing happened but once i returned she saw the sadness in my eyes.I was happy that I could finally ask (Y/N) out but also sad for being dumped.I told her what happened.

Your pov:

Evan told me that he got dumped.I felt sad for him but also happy sense that means i could ask him out.But right now was the wrong time to do it so I called him to come sit next to me.He listened to me and sat down.I looked straight into his brown eyes with my (E/C) ones."Everything will be fine don't worry.She might have dumped you but you can do better."I knew i wasn't very convincing so to help him calm down i placed his head on my lap.As soon as i did that the guys came back."I knew it!"shouted Craig/mini"So this is what happens if we leave you two alone for a while."Brock/moo said.They were all staring at us.Luckily Tyler asked if Evan was okay sense his eyes were red from crying.He explained what happened and that i was only trying to comfort him.A few hours later all of you went home and Tyler suggested to walk you home."So you didn't tell him how you feel?""I was about to but his girlfriend i mean his ex called.""Well at least you comforted him.You can calm anyone down.""That's not true.Anyway see you later Ty.""See you."