VanossGaming X Reader pt.4

Here is part 4 of my fan fiction.Thanks for reading and following.Also this Monday i'm back to school so I might not upload everyday.Word count:1082

Evan pov:

I looked at her now wanting to talk about the kiss.I actually enjoyed it but I didn't want to tell her that."Soo i'm sorry for kissing you and probably ruining your chance to get back together with your ex.""Don't be.I'm actually happy that she finally left me alone.""We should just forget about the kiss."I agreed even thought I wanted to tell everyone how we kissed.It might have been just an accident but just maybe that little accident can start a relationship between us.As on que Moo/Brock called you.With (Y/N) still sitting in your lap you picked up."Hey Ev.""Hi.Is there something you need cuz i'm kinda busy.""Actually there is something I need to tell you but it can wait.""Are you sure?""Yeah and by the way good luck with (Y/N).""How did..."He hang up on you.You knew Brock sense you were little so you could tell him any secret you had and he would keep it a secret."Evan?""Yeah?""Can we get some ice cream?""Sure."You were happy that (Y/N) suggested to go somewhere because you started being embarrassed the longer she sat in your lap.(Y/N) got (favorite ice cream) and you got bubble gum ice cream.You two walked around the park talking about random things.When suddenly (Y/N) phone rang.

Your pov:

I was about to ask Evan if he thinks i'm cute but Tyler was calling me.Knowing that he wouldn't leave me alone until I picked up I pick up."Hey (Y/N).""Hi.""(Y/N) have you heard what happened in your neighbors house?""No.What happened?""There was a fire and it spread to your house.""WHAT!Is mum okay?""Luckily your house was empty but where are you gonna sleep?""Wait maybe I can ask Evan.""Okay.""Evan can I sleep round yours?""Sure but what happened?""My house got caught on fire.""Ohh.You can sleep at my place don't worry.""Thanks."You returned talking with Tyler."He agreed.""Well see you later (Y/N)""Bye Ty."You usually didn't use Tyler's nickname in front anyone from the gang but you felt like Evan was different any way you were so happy that you get to sleep in the same house as your crush and just then it hit you.If your house burned you didn't have any pj.What would you wear at night?

Tyler pov:

I listened to (Y/N) talk about their house being burned down.She asked me if I could tell (Y/N) and ask if she had anywhere to sleep.I fought maybe she could sleep here but she asked Evan.Of course she would.She had a massive crush on him.I hoped that he would say no but when he said yes I tried to hide my jealousy.Evan was so lucky.I wanted to talk to someone about my feelings so then maybe I could feel better than I remembered that Brock told me that if I ever needed help I can ask him.I called him and he agreed to have a sleepover with me and we can both talk about our crush.

(Time skip when you and Evan walk to his place.)

Your pov:

Evan led you his house and on your way there you guys stop at some shops to buy movies and snacks.You bought the snacks and Evan bought the movies.He didn't show you what movies he got saying that it would ruin the sup price.Once you got to his place he told you that you could borrow some of his clothes sense you had nothing to change in.You thanked him for letting you sleep in his house.While you were getting the snacks ready Evan quickly put a movie on so you couldn't see the name. You sat next to him on the couch.Once he turned the movie on you realized it was a horror movie.When ever there was a jump scare you would bury your face in Evan's chest without realizing what you were doing.

Evan pov:

I am so happy that Tyler told me that (Y/N) hates horror.When ever there was a jump scare or she would bury her face in my chest.I only hoped that she wouldn't notice how fast my heart was going.After a few movies she fell asleep on my chest.She was so cute but I had to wake her up.We both needed a shower and I told her she can go first and that she can pick anything I have to wear.She agreed sense she was so sleepy that she hardly could walk.I promised to stay downstairs until she was dressed.

Your pov:

I thanked Evan for letting me shower first.I picked a Miniladd shirt and headed to the shower.The water felt nice in my skin.'Wait where am i going to sleep?Were we going to share a bed?'You thought.You tried not to think about some things you guys might do and hurried out of the shower.Once you put the shirt on you noticed how big it was.The shirt was up to your knees.You got out of the bathroom and went downstairs.When you saw Evan asleep on the couch you couldn't stop thinking how adorable he looked.After a few minutes you woke him up and told him he could use the shower.You thought you saw him blush a bit after seeing what you were wearing but soon thought you imagined it.While waiting for Evan to get out of the shower you fell asleep on his bead.

Evan pov(again):

As (Y/N) woke me up i realized she was only wearing a top and probably underwear.I hoped that she didn't see me blush.I went upstairs took a some clothes with me and went to shower.When you stopped the water you fought you could hear snores coming out of your room.You only put short on you and went out shirtless.Then you got a message.

T:All of then guys are on a skype call.Want to join?

E:Sure.

Once you opened skype and saw your friends you warned them to be quite.He showed everyone how piece fully (Y/n) was sleeping.They all awed at the sight.You talked with the guys for an hour and decided that it was time to go to bed but before you left Tyler told you to look after (Y/N).Her house won't be fixed for a while so she needed to stay at your house until it was fixed.You promised Tyler to look after (Y/N) and went closed the skype call.He turned around and looked at you.He wondered if he should sleep with you.

This one has been my longest part so far.I wonder if Evan if going to share a bed with you also I hope you don't have nightmares after those horror movies.