VanossGaming X Reader pt.8

Well this story is nearly finished.I hope you read the rest of the books that I will be writing and sorry if there are any spelling mistakes I don't really check my work.Thanks for reading.Word count:856

Your pov:

Brock started the computer for me and let me get into my accounts then he left to start his own computer and log on.I was the one that started the call.I slowly invited everyone to the call and we started Gmod prop hunt.My team had Jonathan,Evan and Craig.Lucky for me I already knew this map so I knew all the best hiding spots.So once we spawned as props I should the rest of the guys were to go."(Y/N) why won't you talk to me?""Dude just leave her alone if she doesn't want to talk to you""Thanks Wildcat but I can deal with this on my own."I hated the way I had to use their youtube names when they were recording but I didn't argue either."Evan can you stop annoying me please.""After you tell me why you have been blanking me.""What if I don't want to.""Fine then you can tell me tomorrow at the same park you and me went before the sleepover and same bench.""What if I don't come?"I know you will." As annoyed as you were you knew he was telling the truth.You were going to go and tell him your feelings."Guys can we start playing cuz my subscribers are probably getting bored of your romance."You blushed as mini said that.You knew that Brock would come and check up on you after that statement so you tried to stop blushing but you couldn't. Once Brock came in the room he saw you blushing and just laughed at you.The guys hear Brock laughing from your side and questioned it.You guessed that it was time to tell them whee you were."You can hear him laugh because I have been staying at Brock's place after that little incident."They all stayed silent.When mini started talking you could hear a bit of jealousy in his voice.After two hours of playing you told everyone goodbye but were stopped by Brock.He asked if everyone could record what he was about to say.I knew that he was about to confess his feeling to Mini/Craig.

Brocks pov:

'It's now or never'you thought.(Y/N) was about to leave so you stopped her."Craig i'm in love you."Everyone was silent until (Y/N) broke the silence."What is your answer Craig?""Brock I also love you so will be my boyfriend?""Of course."I was so happy.The love of my live also loves me.We were now officially together.I asked that everyone posts that and puts MiniSnuckel in the title of their videos.They all agreed and I was so happy.It all worked out thanks to Tyler and (Y/N).I was going to thank them later.Once we stopped recording I went to (Y/N) room and asked what she wants to eat.She wanted (favorite food).She also told me that she will cook dinner for us."What do you mean us?"I questioned her but she didn't say nothing until I heard someone knocking on the door.(Y/N) told me to answer it so I did as I was told>Craig was standing there with a bag.

Your pov:

After we all said goodbye I texted mini.

Y:Do you want to see Brock?

M:Of course I do but I don't know where he lives.

Y:This is where he lives (Address).

M:I will be there in a few minutes.

Y:Also bring something to sleep in.

M:Ok see you in a minute.

Y:See ya

I was wondering what to cook.No one knew but I was a great cook.Soon I decided on (favorite food).Once I checked if Brock had everything I needed I returned back in my room wondering how long it will take Brock to come and ask me what I want to eat.After about half an hour Brock came.I told him that I would be the one cooking and soon someone knocked on the door.I knew who it was but pretended I didn't. I asked him to open the door.While he opened the door I went back to the kitchen to start cooking.After an hour the food was ready and I called the boys to come and eat.They ran out the room laughing and holding hands.'At least someone is happy about love' I thought.I served their food but was to disgusted from their actions to eat so I went upstairs in the room to eat.Once I returned back downstairs I saw the guys sleeping on the couch with controllers in their hands.I took a picture with Brock's phone and posted it on twitter saying MiniSnuckel.I was so happy for the two that I didn't want to wake them up so I picked Craig first and carried him to Brock's bed then I returned for Brock.Once I got the two in bed I pulled a blanket over them and took another picture.I didn't post that one but I sended it to all the guys.They all laughed and awed at how cute they looked.Soon I went to my bed and fell asleep wondering how tomorrow will play off.I was ready for a rejection but some part of me hoped that he would say yes and that you wouldn't have the same nightmare again.