VanossGaming X Reader pt.10

Finally the final part.Sorry that I didn't update yesterday nut a bunch of things have been happening so it was hard to update and I hope you like it.

(5 Years after you and Evan have started dating)

Your pov:

I woke up to see that Evan wasn't in bed with me.I looked around the room to see him sitting on his chair playing games.I giggled.Usually Evan scares me but now I had the perfect chance to scare him.I stood up and went closer and closer as quites I could be."Gotcha bitch!"Evans shouted and scared me instead."You are so easy to scare.""Shut up!"My face was going red because he was playing with the crew and they all saw my fail of scaring Evan.I was happy that Evan shared my feeling and he also made me start a youtube channel.I had the same amount of subscribers just like the other guys which amazed me."So I can't wait until everyone meets each other again."Lui said in his squicker voice.Most of the guys had traveled around the world finding places to live and finally we were all going to meat up once again.I was happy to finally see the guys but I was also sad.It's been five years sense me and Evan started dating but I wished that he would ask me to marry him already.I know that I might be rushing the relationship but I love hims so much and lately he has been getting distant."Earth to (Y/N)!"You looked at Evan."How long are you staying in your pj?"You then remembered that the guys could also see your owl pj and ran to the bathroom where you kept spare clothes when there was an emergency just like now.

Evans pov:

(Y/N) looked gorgeous.I didn't want to leave the bed but there was something I needed to tell the guys."Guys I am thinking of proposing while nogla is recording for his vlog.""Go for it man!"But what if she doesn't love me as much as I do?""Dude she loves you.She has pj of and owl and even started a youtube channel.Even Tyler couldn't make her start one."That is true.Just do the same thing I did when telling Craig my feelings.""Easier said than done."You all laughed when you heard you girlfriend starting to wake up.She has been trying to scare me for so long and she always fail.Why not make her think that I don't know that she is coming.As usual (Y/N) tried to scare you but failed.Soon she ran into the bathroom to change her clothes.Once she came out she was wearing a MiniSnuckel shirt with shorts.I needed to leave if I wanted to get Tyler from the airport on time so I said my goodbyes.

Your pov:

I told Evan bye and gave him a kiss to the cheek.Once he left and I knew he couldn't hear me I called Brock."Hey whats up (Y/N)?""I was thinking that Evan has been distant lately.""So?""Do you think he still likes me?""Of coarse he does!"You started feeling a bit stupid."Listen (Y/N) yo need to believe in Evan more.""I know but it just feels like he doesn't care about me anymore.He always says he is busy and that there is no time for us.""Don't worry he still loves you.""Thanks Brock.See ya tomorrow.""See you."You still kept thinking that Evan might be cheating on you.There were loads of girls seeking Evans attention.

(Time skip to when the crew meets up)

Your pov:

The guys finally arrived.They were all going to stay with me and Evan so once they came the house was more lively.We all decided that we should go to an amusement park and then once we had all the fun e can we can go to the beach .Ahh the beach is so romantic."Mummy Tyler took my candy floss!"Lui shouted in his squicker voice."I ain't your mum Lui and Ty give him back his candy floss.""Whatever you say MUM."You got irritated when people called you that.You went to loads of different rides some making you feel sick.Then Lui wanted to go in to the haunted house."Lets go somewhere else."You tried to stop them but they went in and Evan ad pulled you in.You tried running away but Evan was to strong and you couldn't brake free.Once you got out you were hugging Evan so much that you felt embarrassed.It was your turn to pull the guys so you told them to go to he beach.Once you arrived you were on time to see the beautiful sunset.You sat on a rock looking at it then Evan came up to you with a little box in his hand.

Evans pov:

It was now or never.I started walking towards (Y/N).I went down on one knee and asked"(Y/N) will you marry me?"Tears started rolling down her cheeks."Of coarse you stupid owl."I looked at her and put the ring on her finger then then the guys came up to us and I noticed that nogla had his vlogging camera in his hand.I didn't mind that the whole world would see how Evan proposed to me.

(A few years after you got married.)

Third person pov:

You were living with Evan and some part of the crew.You had two children.One was a boy and its twin was a girl.They had your eye colour and Evans hair colour.You were happy living with Evan and the rest of the guys and your subscribers were very supportive.

I hope you enjoyed.This is my very first fan fic so it wasn't the best but I hope you live happily ever after With Ev.