VanossGaming X Reader pt.7

Omg guys a 100 views.Thank you so much for reading this fan fic and thanks to the 5 people that have voted for it.Btw tomorrow I will do a Q and A so give me questions you would like me to answer.They can be about anything.Word count:926

Brock's pov:

I am so happy that (Y/N) are getting along and that she doesn't mind me being bisexual.Only she and Tyler know but just like I told Tyler I need to tell Craig how I feel.I was about to walk in the guest room to ask (Y/N) what she wants for dinner but I could hear little snores.I quietly opened the door to see her sound asleep.She did look cute but I already liked someone else.I could hear her murmuring something until I noticed that she was crying.'She must be having a nightmare'I thought so I went closer to where she was sleeping I hugged her and told her everything would be fine.She seemed to have stopped crying and I left her with my friend's toy.Whenever Delirious/Jonathan would come over he had a teddy with him so one day I suggested for him to leave it with me.He agreed and it's been with me sense then.

Your pov:

I woke up suddenly and saw Evan next to my bed.I thought I was at Brock's place but right now it looked like I was in Evan's room."Honey next time don't leave.""I won't.I thought I had feelings for (Y/N) but you are better than her."I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks and hoped that this was a nightmare than I was no longer in Evan's room.It looked like some kind of basement.Then I saw Evan's ex coming down the stairs with a knife."He is my boy and you should stay away from him."You wanted to wake up as fast as possible but it didn't work.You knew that this was a dream but you couldn't stop thinking how real the pain felt as Evan's ex tortured you.You started to slowly awake when you heard Brock say"Don't worry."The sound of his voice comforted you and you fell asleep again but this time there were no nightmare.You felt Brock hug you sense you were a light sleeper and knew that you were dreaming.You felt Brock stand up and leave the room.You wanted to hug him more when you felt him coming back again but this time he pushed what felt like a bear in to your hands.You just pulled at it and then you couldn't feel anything.Soon you woke up the sound of a door opening.You looked out the window and saw Ty coming with a bag.You went to the door and Ty just looked at you his face red as a tomato.You got the bag from him and went back in your room and dressed properly.You returned downstairs (Your room is upstairs) wearing a light blue dress."Hey (Y/N) do you want to play with the guys?""Sure why not.""Well Evan is also playing.""It doesn't matter one person is not going to stop me playing with my friends."The boys looked at you like had two heads.Usually a girl wound't want to see the guy ever again but you were over it.

Tyler's pov:

I knocked on the door and Brock opened it.Soon I saw (Y/N) coming downstairs wearing one of Brock's shirts.I didn't know if she was wearing anything underneath so I just stared at her and I could feel my face becoming hotter and hotter.She took the bag out of my hands that had her clothes and went back upstairs to change.While she was gone me and Brock talked if we should ask (Y/N) if she wanted to play with us.I didn't want Evan to hurt her again but knowing how strong she is she will get over him fast.Soon she came downstairs wearing a light blue dress.Why did she have to be so beautiful?I asked her if she wanted to play with us and she agreed.I knew she would get over him but did she still love him after what he did."What are we having for breakfast she?"She asked staring at me with those puppy eyes.I knew what she meant.She wanted a vanilla milkshake (cuz they are awesome!).I already had brought one and left in the fridge.I pointed to the fridge and before she got her milkshake she hugged me.I could see it in Brock's eyes how red I was.I needed an excuse to get out of here before she sees me all red.I tell her I need to set up to play the game and left.

Your pov:

You really wanted a milkshake.A vanilla one to be exact.You looked at Ty hoping that he brought one for you and as he pointed at the fridge you got so excited that you hugged him and went to get the milkshake.Before you could turn around to see Ty he was already gone and shouting about seating up.I knew that I needed to do something about Evan so I decided to tell him how I felt while everyone was recording sense people started shipping us together I wanted to prove that Evan didn't like me and I could put a stop to it all.

Brock's pov:

Tyler went so red after (Y/N) hugged him.I wanted to congratulate him but if I did then (Y/N) would ask why.Tyler found an excuse to leave and he ran out of the house.I wanted to tell Craig how I felt so I decided to do it in front of everyone.A of our subscribers have been saying how there should be MiniSnuckel and now maybe there will be one.