VanossGaming X Reader pt.9

So this is the second to last part.My next fan fic will be reader x h2o delirious.It will be a fantasy story so I hope you like.

Your pov:

I looked through the clothes that Ty brang me and I found the perfect outfit.I was about to go to sleep when I heard a bunch of moans coming from Brock's room.I just stood there listening that maybe they were playing a a game.But boy was I wrong.I couldn't fall asleep listening to the two boys making out so I put my headphones on and listened to music until I fell asleep.Once I woke up I made a breakfast for three and went towards Brock's room.To my luck they were fully dressed."Come one bitches breakfast is ready.""Hey (Y/N) did you hear anything last night?""No.Why?"You lied sense you did hear things but you didn't want to embarrass yourself and them.Once you ate breakfast you got ready to meet Evan."(Y/N) be careful not to see Evan's ex.She literally hates you and good luck with Evan.""Thanks and I will be careful."You left earlier than you were supposed to because you wanted to meet Ty before you met Evan.You waited for a while until you saw Ty running towards you."Hey (Y/N).""Hi there sweaty pig.""Ha ha very funny.""So what did you want to call me for?""Well we need to go to a place where there is no people.""Okay.I know just the place."You grabbed Ty hand and pulled him towards your favorite spot.Once you got there you looked straight at his eyes waiting for him to tell you.

Tyler's pov:

I was late and (Y/N) made a jock about it.I wanted to tell her how I feel but I didn't want anyone else to hear her rejection so I wanted to take her to a place where there was no else.I told her that so she took me by the hand and started pulling me.I didn't know where I was going until we arrived.I looked around the place and saw that it was where me and (Y/N) went everyday when we were little.The slide that we so much loved was still there and I was so happy."So what did you want to say.""Well (Y/N) I love you."She stared at me like I had two heads.She didn't say anything and every second felt like an hour.She finally spoke."Oh Ty i'm so sorry.You know that I like Evan and even though it hurt you you still helped me.""Well you were by best friend and I will always support you."I hugged her and looked straight into her (E/C) eyes.

Your pov:

Ty confessed his feeling to me and I just felt so sad.I knew what it was to be hear broken so I knew how much it hurts him and it must hurt more because he was helping me and listening how I talked about Evan."Sorry but I need to go."I said noticing that I would be late to meeting Evan.Ty hugged me and said goodbye.I never noticed how he felt.I feel so selfish talking about my feelings and not noticing his but I need to get ready to be rejected by Evan.

(Time skip to the park)

Once I arrived at the park I saw Evan sitting on the bench waiting for me.I was about to approach him bu my best friend saw me and stopped me.She always told me that I had no chance with Evan and that I should give up but I never did."What do you think your doing?""What do you mean?I'm going to Evan duhh."I said it like she should already know that."You can't go.""Why not?""His ex will be here in a few minutes and I don't want you dead.""Don't worry I will be fine.""Whatever you say."After I continued walking towards Evan."Hey there.""(Y/N) I knew that you would show up.""Of course I will.There is something I need to t tell you.""Same here.I want to go first.""Sure Evan go ahead.""(Y/N) I love you and I always will."He looked at me with those chocolate brown eyes.I looked at him and then I closed the gap between us.It felt nice to finally know Evan's true feelings.I pulled away from the kiss and looked at him."Evan I love you to and I would like you to be my boyfriend.""Of coarse I will be."I started crying.I was so happy that my biggest crush liked me back and not to mention that he was a famous youtuber."What do you think your doing with my Evan?"You turned around to see his angry ex."He doesn't belong to you so get the fuck out of my sight."She didn't move.Then she got her hand out to hit you but you hit her firs and send her flying.Evan was yours and no one else's."Do you want to go home babe/""Sure but Ev don't call me that.""Whatever you say."Before you could say anything else you were attacked from behind.Your best friend was holding a camera and was recording."You didn't!"I so did!"Soon the video went on youtube and everyone stopped asking Evan out and you were happy to have him for yourself.

I hope you like and soz for spelling mistakes.Also I hope you like Batcoon and Nightowl sense they will be in my next storie.