Kian Lawley - stressed out sex

you've been sitting at home waiting on your boyfriend Kian to get home from work.

it's currently 9:30 sometimes he works late and gets off around 10.

you sighed and waited for him to come home.

the door opens and Kian walks in. You run up and hug him.

"Hi babygirl." he says.

you melt at his words and kiss his lips.

"are you okay baby?" you ask him.

"yeah just a stressful day at work."

you nod and decide to make him feel better.

you lead him to the couch and sit him down and then you get on his lap and straddle him.

"y/n what are you doing?" he says getting turned on.

"making you feel better." you whisper in his ear and kiss his jawline.

you start to grind on his front and he slips his hands into your pants and starts to rub you as you grind.

you moan loudly as his hands work on your heat.

you seductively take off your shirt and bra and shorts, leaving on your panties.

Kian's hand wander your body and then slips your panties off. His fingers slide inside you and start to pump in and out slowly and then faster.

you moan and spread your legs wider.

now that Kian is fully nude as well, he lays you down on the couch and lays on top of you.
you take his dick and slowly pump him, rubbing his tip against your area.

Kian, now done with the teasing, shoves his gigantic length into you as you scream his name.

bang bang bang bang bang

he slams into over and over again and the pleasure is almost unbearable.

you cum onto him and cums in you.

he pulls out and lays beside you.

"Oh my gosh Kian." you say breathing hard.

"your so fun to fuck" he says and you laugh.

he pulls you up to the bedroom and throws you on the bed, jumps on and instantly slams his dick in your heat.

round 2

///////////////////////////

im not very good at this but hey smut is smut right?

-your girl