Sammy- party

before you begin reading i just want to thank you all for 5k ❤️ and please please please check out some of my stories thanks xx
~<<>>~

you and your boyfriend of 7 months just broke up, so to ease the pain you decided to go to a party.

after showering off and doing flawless hair and makeup, you slipped on a short tight black dress with lace and some black pumps.

"okay im ready." you said to yourself looking in the mirror.

grabbing your rose gold iphone 6 you slipped out the door and to the party.

------

after finishing your alcoholic beverage you made your way to dance floor.

you felt someone grab your waist and pulls you back against them.

"hi babygirl." he says.

you turn around and smirk.

"im Sammy, but you'll probably use daddy more." he says smirking.

"well, daddy, im y/n" you say returning a smirk.

instantly turned on you begin to grind on him and he kisses your neck.

he pulls you upstairs to a random room and slams you against the wall and smashes his lips on yours. He licks and bites your bottom lip and you accept. While making out, you both removed all your clothing except your undergarments.

he picks you up effortlessly and tosses you on the bed. ripped off your bra he admires your body. you mentally applaud yourself because of how much he enjoyed your body.

his mouth comes down to your panties an he slides them down to your ankles. His tongue glazes over your clit, occasionally biting and sucking.

"ugh sammy." you moan.

"princess." he says looking at you.

"DADDY." you moan louder.

his tongue is replaced by his length and he slams into you.

"Daddy!" you moan over and over again.

changing position you straddle him and he slides back inside you. you began to ride him up and down.

"mhm y/n." he moans and his hands hold your ass.

you both came and started round two.

-------------

hope ya liked

xx