Gilinsky - jealous

"Jack I swear I would never flirt with that guy." You scream as Jack paces.

"how am I supposed to believe you!" he yells back.

"Because im your girlfriend and im
not a slut!" you yell back.

Jack took you out for dinner, the waiter was obviously interested in you and all you did was nicely smiled at him and Jack got pissed. So now your back at the place you share and fighting.

"Jack babe please believe me, I love you." you say trying to calm him down.

Jack sits on the bed with his head in his hands. You walk over to him and put your hand on his shoulder.

suddenly, he pins you to the wall.

"you honestly think that waiter could do you better than i could." he chuckles deeply and attacks your lips roughly while his hands held yours to the wall.

he rips off your dress and stares at your body. his hands let go of yours but you kept them latched to the wall. He began to kiss your neck. His hands traveled slowly along your sides and stopped at your panties.

"jump." he says and you wrap your legs around his bare torso.

he rubs your heat and you moan instantly, he stuck one finger in and began pumping.

he grinned at how wet you were already, knowing he made you like this.

Jack drove you insane, in a good way. You craved his touch.

after you came he threw you on the bed and completely undressed you both.

he slams into you and you screamed his name. Everytime you screamed he would slam harder and faster.

after you both came, Jack wrapped his arms around you tightly.

"im so sorry babygirl." he says.

"it's okay." you say.

he kisses you.

"i love you." he says, "i love you too." you say.

---------------------
this one gave me feels.

:

thinking about making another imagines book,
should i do it for Matt, Hayes, or Cam?