Hayes- tattoo {request}

for G-Eazysbabygirl hope ya like ;)

-----

/Matty's pov\

"right here?" the tattoo artist asks pointing to where I want it.

I nod and close my eyes.

Hayes and I have been together for a year today, so I'm getting an H+M
tattoo, I hope he likes it, he's not exactly fond of me getting stuff like this, he freaked out when I got my belly button piercing.

"All done!" he says.

I look down and saw the tattoo.

"perfect." I say.

/Hayes pov\

I was at home by myself, waiting for Matty to get home. Then a few minutes later she walks through the door.

"hey baby." I say and kiss her.

"Hayes I have to show you something." she says.

I nod and she lifts up her shirt revealing a tattoo.

"please dont get mad." she says

"How could I not get mad!" I scream.

/Matty's pov\

"Hayes why should you have a say in what happens to my body." I say emphasizing it was mine.

he slams me into the wall, "because im the only one who should be making things happen to your body." he whispers in my ear, which sent me over the edge.

I let out a slight moan, causing him to smirk.

He grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs pushes me onto the bed, we begin to makeout again and stripped from our clothing.

He moves his head down to my inner thighs and starts to kiss them lightly. Moving his head up inch my inch he slid his tongue into me.

"Ha-hayes." I managed to moan out as he drove me insane. I came onto him and he jumps up and slams into me.

"FUCK!" I scream as he thrusts hard and fast.

"oh my god Matty!" he says and keeps going.

we both came and lay beside each other.

"im sorry for getting a tattoo without telling you." you say.

"im sorry for getting mad." he says.

----------

hope ya like it Matty!

by the way guys, I wanna know would you rather the requests be as "I" or "you"
Comment what ya think..

also im sorry if I cant get all the requests done :( i'll try though.

-Z