Matthew- rough day

you were on your way home from work to your house you share with your boyfriend Matt. you had to work late and you were exhausted.

then you get a call.
(m-matt y/n- y/n)
y/n : hello?
m: hey baby when will you home?
y/n: about 10 minutes.
m: you sound tired.
y/n : exhausted
m: im sorry babe, i love you
y/n: i love you too.
end

10 minutes later you pulled up, parked your car and walked inside. you didnt see matt so you said, "Baby im home!"

you walk upstairs and find Matthew in your bedroom with the lights dimmed. he comes up to you and started kissing your neck.

you let out a slight moan, "whats this for?" you ask.

"you had a rough day, so im going to make you feel good." he whispers.

while kissing your neck, he slowly removes your sweater and jeans. he pulls back for a second and admires your body. Matt was already shirtless.

he moves his lips to connect with yours. the kiss was slow, sexy, and passionate. he gently pushes you against the wall and wraps your legs around his torso. taking off your bra, he sucks on your skin, driving you insane.

moving you to the bed gently. he lays on top of you. his hand moves down and removes your panties. his finger slides in and pumps in and out. you let out a loud slow moan.
he adds another finger.
and another.

he curls his fingers and you loudly moan his name as you came.

you put your hands down over his length and started to pump, he moves but removed your hands. he wanted to pleasure you.

Matthew moves down to your heat again and bites at it making you insane.

he slides on a condom and enters you. picking up speed quickly, you both moaning each other names.

-----------

please read Heartbeat, an espinosa story. xx