parties- Kian Lawley

it was getting extremely hot in my tight black dress.

the room had an alcoholic aroma but I didnt care that much, I was only mildly buzzed.

I felt someone grind on my ass as i turned around to meet with someone i graduated high school with.

what was his name again?

oh yeah.

Kian.

Kian was extremely attractive and his movements intrigued me so I let him continue to grind on my ass.

he whispered dirty things in my ear and took me upstairs.

slammed against the wall he took off my dress and left me in my lace thong and push up bra.

he left hickeys all over my neck and chest.

I took off his clothes so he was the first to be completely nude. I admired his body. his abs and his length that I was soon to ride.

I lay on the bed and He rips off my bra. by now im extremely wet, he took off my thong with his teeth and i moan at his touch.

His tongue glides over my heat and up my stomach to my mouth. He kisses me roughly and slams into me.

I scream in absolute pain but I've had sex many times before and i knew it would soon turn to pleasure.

just as i suspected his huge length slamming into me became pure pleasure.

he flipped us over so I was riding him.

I came several times in the overwhelming sex pleasure, but soon he pulls out for a break.

after i few seconds i put him back in and we had sex all night.
::::

this was super dirty,,
but hey i updated yay.