Kian - 6 months

thank you for 100 votes ❤️
/////////

your boyfriend of 6 months, Kian, was taking you out to dinner.

your sat down and Kian couldnt keep his eyes off of you, not just because of your tight dress, but because he loved you.

-

"kian slow down." you giggled as he sped down the road in your new car.

"no y/n you're turning me on and I need you, like now." he replied.

you decided to be a good girlfriend and started to palm him through his pants. he groaned and struggled to keep his eyes on the road. you palmed him harder and he moaned, "y/n." he moans out. you slid your hands now inside both layers of clothing covering him, you could feel he was already hard. you continued to do your job until he came. you smirked to yourself.

now with one hand on the wheel, Kians other hand was now up your dress moving your lace to the side. he stuck one finger in, then another. then he curled his fingers, "mhm Kian." you moaned tossing your head back biting your lip.

"screw it." he pulls up at an old building and tossed you in the back. he joins you and removes all his clothing.
you sexily take off your dress and your bra.

then he literally rips off your thong an pushes into you. you both moaned, the pleasure was insane.

you consider this, the best 6 months present ever.

------