Returned Gift

I made a new chapter! Hallelujah! Sorry I haven't updated, I didn't think people liked my story as much as they do. Anyway, here you go! Oh, and for any of you who have a Quotev, you should go follow me! @ CaptainBucky37 is my name!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
My next two classes went by pretty fast. Although I do have Scott in third period, but lucky for me he sits on the other side of the room. I made my way to the cafeteria, only to be stopped just a few feet in front of the doorway. "Nala, wait up!" I looked back to see Stiles jogging to catch up with me. When he did he looked like he was going to pass out. "Are you OK?" I asked him. "Huh? Oh, yea I'm fine, just a little tired from the running." I gave him a confused look. "But you only ran like 10 feet, if that." I said while waving my arms around over dramatically.

"That's actually quite a lot for me." He said while we walked into the cafeteria. "Seriously?" I stopped in front of him. "Yeah, I'm really lazy. Usually just sit around playing video games or watching movies." For some reason, this didn't really surprise me. I started walking over to an empty table and sat down, pulling out the lunch my aunt packed for me. It didn't take long for Stiles to catch up and sit down next to me. "Aren't you going to go get something to eat?" He shook his head. "Nah, I gave Scott some money earlier and he's gonna get my food for me. Oh look, here he comes."

And just as Stiles had said, Scott was making his way over, but he decided to bring someone else along. Isaac. Well would you look at that, the cute boy from first period. Shut it. Ugh, fine. Scott sat down next to me and handed Stiles his food, who had been across the table. Isaac waved and sat down next to Stiles. "You have some explaining to do." Scott said and I sighed. "About what?" You leaving them, duh. I know, I'm not stupid. Are you sure about that? Oh, would you just shut it? "About you ditching us, not only once, but twice."

I chuckled awkwardly. "Oh, come on! You have to admit it was pretty funny! The look on both of your faces when you saw I left." Stiles and Isaac both laughed a bit, but Scott didn't seem too pleased. "It wasn't funny! You got us in trouble!" He said, but I could tell he wasn't all mad. There was a bit of laughter in his voice. I stared at him for a second and raised an eyebrow before he looked down and laughed. "Ah, there's the smile!" I said which had all of them laughing.

-------TIME SKIP: END OF SCHOOL-------

I was relieved when school was finally over. I wasn't exactly used to being around people I didn't know for so long. When I was with my pack, we were all home schooled. I walked out of the front door with a feeling of pain in my eyes, telling me tears were threatening to fall. I should have known thinking about my friends would bring back memories and hurt me. I pushed them away from my mind and continued walking.

I didn't get very far before I heard someone call my name. I already knew who it was so I didn't bother turning around. I just stood there waiting for them to catch up to me. And just as I expected, Scott appeared in front of me, along with the pants of Stiles still in the background. "Hey." Was all he said at first. I waited a few more seconds, but he said nothing else. Stiles caught up and did the same. "Yes?" I asked and Scott seemed to get out of his trance.

"Oh, right. Lydia is throwing a party tomorrow night and she sent us to give you an invitation." He told me and pulled out an invitation from his pocket to give it to me. "Why did she ask you two to do it?" I asked while putting the letter in my backpack. Stiles spoke this time. "She's been sending all over the place to deliver them. She said she would do it, but she wanted to hang out with Allison." I nodded in understanding. Even though I didn't really understand. "Alright, I'll be there. Well, I gotta get home, see you guys tomorrow." I waved and they did the same.

I made my way home and walked inside. My aunt was watching the television when she noticed I was back. "Oh! Nala! Glad you're home, how was school?" I stopped for a second when she said home. I guess this actually is my home now, even though it doesn't really feel like it. "It was ok, what's that?" I asked when I saw a medium sized package on the table. "It came for you earlier. I haven't opened it, I thought it was your business." I thanked her and took the package to my room along with my supplies from school.

I put the box on my bed and took my backpack off to toss it on my chair. Then I remembered the invitation from Scott, well technically from Lydia, but oh well. I went downstairs quickly and found my aunt back on the couch watching TV. She looked up at me when she heard my footsteps coming from there stairs. "Yes Nala? Is there something you need?" She asked and I walked closer to where she was sitting. "A girl from the school invited me to her party tomorrow, I was just wondering if I could go?"

She smiled at me. "Of course, you can go! You're first party at the new school and you think I wouldn't let you go?" A big smiled spread on my face. "Thank you!" I said before I ran back upstairs to my room. "Yay, I can go." I was about to pick out an outfit when I remembered the package on my bed. I reached over to my backpack to pull out sharp pencil to tear off the tape. I did so and opened the box. There was a lot of packing peanuts inside. I reached down into the box and pulled out what had been sent to me. It was only one thing. My journal I drew Scott and Styles in.

----------------------

Ohhhhhh, cliffhanger! Don't hate me, I HAD to do it! Anyway, hope you guys enjoy!