The Party

I almost dropped the journal when I saw it. Who would send this to me? How did they know it was mine? Or where I was living? This was crazy, insane. Well, with all the things that have happened in my life, this actually isn't that bad. Come on life, hit me with your best shot! I can take you, try me! You need to take several chill pills and calm down. Shut up, I'm in an energetic mood, Ok? Doesn't mean you need to go mental on me. Not mental, just speaking my thoughts. Same thing. True.

Anyway, I should probably pick out an outfit for tomorrow night. I walk into my closet, still taking a second to stand in awe at how big it was, and then stroll to where my dresses were hung. Immediately I noticed one blue lacey dress that caught my eye.

It was short, but not too short

It was short, but not too short. It had short laced sleeves and a brown belt around the waist. It was perfect. Enough with the obsessing over a dress, I need sleep. Whatever. I lay the dress down on my dresser so it can be in a spot I can remember. When I walk out of my closet, my hand starts to burn. Its back. "Oh not again!" I end up saying out loud. I race to the pencil I used to open the box and open my notebook. I turn to the next empty page and let the pencil touch the paper. My hand starts to draw another boy, but he isn't one I met at Beacon Hills.

But oh was he more attractive

But oh was he more attractive. Not just attractive... He is hot. Watch your language. No. He's hot. I didn't get much from the picture, but it was enough. He looked like a bad boy in an innocent situation. He seemed like the guy who could always win a fight, but with the look on his face, he also seemed to have an adorable soft side. "Wait, I almost forgot. Who are you?" I instantly start to get visions of who he is. Derek Hale. Werewolf. Sorta a friend of Scott's. Well at least they know each other. When I finally pushed my head away from the image, I closed the notebook and sealed it into a locked drawer just in case my aunt decided to come in my room and stumble upon it on accident.

I changed into my oversized red shirt that had the Spider-Man symbol on the chest and black shorts that could barely be seen under the shirt. I got under the blankets and laid down in my bed. "I wonder what tomorrow will bring." I say aloud. We have a party to attend. Yes we do, and a mysterious guy in our notebook. We'll find him soon enough. We always seem to. Good point. And with that, I feel asleep.

Beep. Beep. Beep. I smacked my hand on the alarm clock and rolled over. "Five more minutes." I groaned before my eyes shot open. I got to a sitting position and smiled. "The party is today." I squealed and got to my feet before walking to the closet to pick out today's outfit. I settled on a grey sweater with a black heart in the middle, black skinny jeans and a white beanie.

With my outfit on, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair

With my outfit on, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair. Afterwards I put on my grey vans and grabbed my backpack before walking out of the door. As I come to the door of the school I see Stiles off in the distance talking with Lydia. Do you think we can make it past them without them noticing us? Lets see. I make my way by them and just as I get a few feet away I hear footsteps approach me. "Nala!" I stop at my locker with Styles behind me. "Yea?" I say as I open up my locker. "You're still coming to the party tonight? Lydia wants to make sure you are because she's been wanting to get to know you and, I don't know, make you apart of her girl squad."

I giggled a bit. "Girl squad? Sounds like a blast. And yes I'm still coming. Wouldn't miss it for the world." He smiled. "Great. Oh, we should probably get going. Don't wanna be late." I nod and we walk off to our first period. This is going to take forever before the party.

| TIME SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL |

"Ugh. Today took forever! Especially our last class, it was so long!" I complain as Styles, Scott, Allison, and Lydia all walk out of school with me. "I know, that was the worst. But it was only really bad today because everyone is so exited for my party." Lydia chimed in. "Speaking of the party, we should all be going to get ready. I'll see you guys in a bit." Allison took Lydia's hand and they walked off. "I guess the girls are right, see you too later." I say as I make my way back home.

Once I'm back, I mumbled a quick 'Hi' to Aunt Piper and rush to my room to change. It takes over an hour to put on my dress, find some of Aunt Piper's brown flats to go with, curl my hair, and do a bit of makeup. But when I finally do get finished, I'm out the door and walking to Lydia's house. Her house really isn't that far so it doesn't take long to get there. The party already started about 20 minutes ago so you could easily see the flashing of lights and hear the music before you made it there.

I step inside and there's a fairly large guy standing on the other side. "Name?" "Nala Piper." I say with a kind of stutter to my voice. He looks over the paper in his hand and nods. "Yes, here you are. Come on in." I thank him quietly and walk inside. I begin to check the place out and can already see all the people drunk or doing something crazy. Oh god, what did we get ourselves into. I have no idea.