Chapter Six- True Love's Kiss

Lauren's POV

I was stood in front of the mirror just staring back to myself with my nerves so alive and the butterflies in my stomach rambling around in restlessness. I don't know exactly why I was suddenly nervous but I know definitely it involves a pair of brown eyes and cherry pouted lips that fits perfectly on mine. I smiled to myself, realizing how ridiculous my thoughts are and finally decided to walk out of the hotel room, wearing the first pieces of clothing I saw in my not-so-organized suitcase. I was wearing a simple band shirt, black ripped jeans with my combat boots and my usual leather jacket. I wanted to tie my hair but eventually thought it wasn't a good idea so I just decided to just let it flow as it usually is and put on some eye liner and light lipstick and wear my key necklace to complete the package.

It wasn't long when my friends and I reached the club and was greeted by the other members of my crew. We decided to rent the whole club for the night just to celebrate for the success of the summer tour and a job well done for all of us. I also invited some old friends to catch up and rekindle relationships with some of them including Kendall who I never really talked to since that memorable summer and we never really had time to talk because I was busy trying to patch my life together.

"Mr. Enriquez said he would like to speak with you if you have time." Kendall said.

"Why, did he miss me so much?" I playfully asked, raising an eyebrow on them and they can't help laughing.

"I guess he miss all the trouble you brought to our school." Amy said, making everyone in the table laugh, remembering the days when we used to break all the school rules and do whatever we wanted in life as fucked up teenagers.

"But I heard he would like to give you a plaque of appreciation as a former student of Lakewood highschool. I mean, you're the only former student who made it sucessful into the music industry and everyone's just proud of you." Kendall said on a serious note. I seriously admire the person she have become after high school. It was as if she have never been the head cheerleader and everybody's girlfriend. She's a lot less bitchy and self-centered. She now cares for the people around her and I'm loving that version of her.

"Wow, thanks, that's pretty huge." I said in astonishment.

"Yeah pay him a visit or something." the former head cheerleader said with her perfect smile.

"I will, of course." I nodded, gesturing the girls to have more drinks.

We continued sharing crazy stories about our lives after highschool. I was laughing along with my friends when I saw from the distance, the most beautiful girl who's the only person in the world who can cause my whole body to shiver just by merely looking at me. She was standing there with a simple laced crop top, black leather skirt, heels and a light make up on.

"Hey guys, I gotta go, see you later, okay?" I said, standing on my feet and leaving the bottle of beer on the table. They regarded me with genuine smiles and nodded. "Yeah sure."

"Enjoy the party." I said and tried my best to keep my balance, not because I was already drunk but because of my whole body quivering and feeling numb by merely looking at the girl I never stopped falling in love with.

"Hi." she greeted with a perfect smile, pulling me back to reality.

"Hey, you came." I said, trying to hide my nervousness.

"Yeah how am I suppose to turn this down anyway?" she said, looking at my crew while they dance happily and an indulgent grin formed across our faces.

"You look beautiful." I said nervously and she gave me another shy smile."Thanks."

"Lauren!" the girls greeted as they showed up hotter than they have ever been and then in my surprise, Niall, Harry and Katie showed themselves from behind the door with teethy smiles.