Final Chapter- Life, Love, Summer

Lauren's POV

"Good evening Nashville!" I greeted the crowd with my best smile. I was in a concert for my album launch and the power in the dome was just dramaticalltly increased when I went out.

"It is a great pleasure to sing for you today. You guys know what my family and I have been through these past few months and we're lucky enough to have such incredible support from all of you. In behalf of my lovely family who are here today, mom, dad, Taylor, Chris, Sofia, of course Martina and my ever beautiful girlfriend, Karla Camila Cabello." I presented them one by one and the smiles on their faces were so enticing that I couldn't help but smile on my own.

"I love you babe!" I playfully whispered-yelled and blew Camila a flying kiss, receiving oh's from the crowd.

"We thank you for all the support and love and to give back, I present to you, my new album, 7/27." I stated and received another applause.

"People have been asking, why 7/27? or...July 27th." I fixed my gaze on the beautiful woman dressed in black, watching me from the front seat. "It's the day I met the most innocent and beautiful young lady I have ever seen in my life. The day I have found a reason to be alive. I was stood there in the dock of her family's private island and I was like, 'holy crap, why are my legs shaking?" But I was like, play it cool, just play it cool. And she started talking to me and we knew each other too well that I can't get enough of her laughter and in the middle of the cold summer night, I asked her to go skinny dipping with me. And all the while I realized, she's the one. She will always be the one no matter how many obstacles we face, no matter how challenging could life be. I will always be in love with Camila Cabello. And it all began...on 7/27."

And the crowd uproared as the music began to bang the whole place and lights on stage danced in the rythm of my first song to perform: Work From Home.

--

"Hey!" My family and friends greeted as soon as I reached the backstage after the concert. They greeted me with hugs and kisses.

"How was it?" I asked them.

"Oh my God, you just made everyone cry." Mani said, wiping the tears from her eyes. I cupped her jaw and gave her a kiss on the forhead.

"You're so good!" Stacy said with twinkling eyes and animatedly told me how much she enjoyed this concert and Dinah and Ally almost choked when they heard Stacy said she made out with a random hot guy in the audience while they danced to 'I Lied'. Taylor covered Martina's ears in hope of saving her ears from adult information and preserving her innocence. I tried to make her shut up but she talked too fast and Bea had to literally cover her mouth with her hand. Everyone laughed and papa Mike invited everyone to have their dinner. We all went to the dining area to eat together in a long table. Everyone was extremely energized and shared a lot of stories. After I ate, I went straight to the dressing room to prepare for the interviews and Camila came in.

"Hi Camz." I greeted her as I held her hand as if I have never seen her the whole day.

"Hi Lo." she greeted back, smiling on me.

"How are you?" I asked her and she nodded, biting her bottom lip.

"I'm fine babe." she said and I connected our foreheads with huge smiles across our faces. And I couldn't help tasting her cherry lips.

"Hey um- I have something for you." she said, walking to the pile of luggages and other stuff behind the couch and pulled out a paper bag. She handed it to me and I took it like a kid on Christmas eve.

"Thank you. You know you don't really have to." I said, opening the present and pulled out a black dress.

"Oh...a black dress." I said we both smiled mischevously, her cheeks burning from excessive amount of happiness. "Thank you so much."