XXX. Cheeky Monkey

Hello everyone!

How's everyone doing today? Thanks again for all the support and fun comments. Keep on giving them, I love it. I really hope you like this chapter, because it might not be that exciting, but it's quite essential...

Enjoy

~*~

I was impatiently waiting in my office for Harry to come barging through my door. He told me to stay put and wait until six pm on this lovely Friday in the beginning of May. After finishing up all my work and shutting off my laptop, I sat there, toying with my hair and searching around me for something to do. I had no idea what that cheeky monkey was up to. I wondered if he remembered tomorrow was my birthday. We hadn't really talked about it and I wasn't excepting anything. Even if he would have forgotten, I wouldn't be too annoyed. I wasn't really the birthday girl type and I hated big parties in honour of me with a passion. The attention on those events was simply too much. 

Well except for weddings. I love weddings.

"Hi." Harry came indeed barging in after what seemed as an eternity.

"Hi stranger." I said, watching him take my jacket and my purse.

"What are you doing?" I asked in wonder.

"Are you ready?" He asked, avoiding my question.

"Yes, but what's going on?" Harry looked over at me and giggled. The sound made my heart swell and a huge smile appeared on my face. Not only did he seem excited, but he looked incredibly happy as well.

"Hold on, I forgot something in my office." He mumbled and before I could say a word, he disappeared again. I huffed and sat back in my chair. After a few minutes, Harry came back with a leather duffle bag in his right hand, my jacket hung over his shoulder and my purse in his left hand. What the hell was he up to?

"Harry, I love to see you so giddy. But what is going on?" I asked, slowly reaching the peek of my curiosity.

"I can't really tell you...Honey." He joked.

"What's with the honey? " I asked spectibly, "Are you in trouble and trying to make it up to me of some kind?" He laughed at my stupid joke and walked over to me before kissing my temple. He gave me my purse and jacket.

"Can't a man just be happy?" He shrugged. "Anyway. We need to go."

"What?" I frowned.

"As in now. Come on." He ushered me out of my chair and through the door. "Chop, chop."

"But Harry, we can't just suddenly leave like that. We have to close up as always." I said while looking at him confused.

"Already taken care off." He blew me off.

"A-And what about my computer? Can't I take it with me? I always take it with me." I said while turning my gaze away from his beautiful face and to my laptop.

"No, you can't. Just leave it there. I do it all the time." He said.

"No. You don't, Harold." I deadpanned to which he sighed, hating the fact that I, just like his sister who was becoming one of my dear friends, used the nickname he absolutely despised.

"Baby, it's not like someone might steal it. If they want to steal something, they'll take mine, not yours. We'll just lock your door like this." He said while turning the key, "And everything will be okay." He continued before giving me a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Now," He whispered against my lips, "Let's go."

"Where?" I whispered back.

"You'll see." He chuckled at my last attempt at finding out what the hell that cheeky monkey was up to.