Chapter 2

Andrei’s Point of View

Nathan approached me, and yes, he’s smiling and it annoys me. He tapped my back and I stared him like I want to burn him alive and torn him to pieces. How did he know my name? Maybe John told him. They’re friends, and I’m just his acquaintance. That’s life. I’m defeated.

“Hello, Mr. Andrei Stoner” he said with a teasing tone and grinned at me as if he won a match with me

“Don’t say my name. I don’t want to hear it from you” I said as I gave him a grumpy stare

“Woow, look, I’m just being friendly here, and I was just asking for your name and you freaked out”

“No, I didn’t freaked out –

“Uhm, excuse me guys, I just want to say that I’m actually here” Abigail interrupted our talk. Actually it’s not a talk for me, and it’s not a fight either. “What’s happening?”

“Oh, are you his friend? What’s your name?”

“Abigail”

“Hi, Abigail. Well, earlier I asked Mr. Stoner what’s his name, but he walked out and didn’t answer me, and now he’s acting like he’s the one being turned down, and I’m the bad guy.” He touched Abigail’s shoulders and I think Abigail liked it. She was nodding and looking at me and going back to Nathan. Looks like Nathan has the power to control the minds of the girls. He really is an annoying person.

I’m starting to feel like I’m going to burst. He was brainwashing my only friend! He never told her that he insulted me in front of John, by accusing me that I like John. “Shut it, Parker. Abigail, come we’re going to our next class”

“What’s your next class?”

“None of your business” I said sternly

He looked at Abigail and I saw that Abigail told him that our next class is our HISTORY CLASS. She betrayed me. I lost. He already got my only friend.

 Abigail and I walked to our next class. She was asking me if I’m angry at her and I didn’t even say a single word. She was explaining that she was hypnotized by Nathan and she ended up betraying me, and she was promising that she won’t tell Nathan any secret. I just smiled at her and we sat next to each other. I was still thinking if John really spilled the beans to Nathan, but I think he’s not the type of person who’ll do that. I shook my head and stared Abigail, since she was staring at me.

“How did you end up having trouble with Parker?” she asked

“His group pushed me away this morning” I said

“They what?”

“Pushed me”

“I WANT TO PUNCH THEM”

“It’s useless. One of them already said sorry to me”

“Oh, is it Parker?”

“Seriously, do you think Parker will say sorry to me? It’s John Wilson who said sorry to me” And then Abigail’s jaw dropped a thousand feet under the earth.

“JOHN WILSON? YOU TALKED WITH JOHN WILSON?” she said and she was blushing. I don’t know why, but I think she has a crush in John. It can’t be helped. I nodded at her and she was like ready to scream loud but I put my hands on her mouth to make her shut up.

“Dude, John Wilson never talked to anyone, except those at his group”

“What do you mean?” I was starting to blush. If it’s true then I’m a lucky person.