Chapter 3

Nathan Parker’s Point of View

My second and last class was a bum. I never enjoyed it compared to my previous class. That Andrei Stoner, I wonder if he really likes John. But for me, he really does. Well, looks like I won’t stop until he confesses that he really like my friend and he’s gay.

I walked out of my room, since it’s already done. I waited for the BNDs to text or call me if there will be party tonight, but no text can be seen in my cellphone. I walked at the corridor, trying to ignore those eyes watching and staring at me. I really can’t help it; I’m just too attractive and yummy. As I walked towards a room, where the backdoor is open, I saw the three kittens of the campus. My eyes went wide, when I saw Coleen looking at me. Among the three, she’s the cutest and simplest. She has cute little eyes, and perfect complexion. Compare to the other two, she’s the prettiest for me, and I like her. My heart beats fast when I saw her smiled at me and waved her hands to say “hi”. I waved back, and started to blush. Their professor walked inside the room, and I was so sad that I won’t see her anymore.

I decided to go to the cafeteria and picked my favorite apple juice. I sat and held out my phone, waiting for my friends to text me- looks like they’re all having their class because none of them texted me. I turned my head to my right, and I saw a red-headed girl buying a sandwich at the counter. It’s the girl named Abigail. But Andrei Stoner was not beside her. I walked towards her and grabbed her shoulder. She jumped and I guess she wasn’t expecting someone to grab her by the shoulder.

“Where’s Stoner?” I asked her

“Secret” she said as she tried not to look me in the eye

“I’ll give you a reward”

“Uhmm..Still a secret. Sorry”

“Why!” I’m getting annoyed by the term secret.

“Because I promised him that I won’t share any information to you” said Abigail in a fast manner.

“Okay, I won’t force you” I gave him a seductive look and made the space between us closer “But, what is his last subject?”

“Oh, last subject, P.E class… I SHOULD’VE SAID THAT. I mean, B.A class” She tried to force me to believe that is BA, and not PE. I tapped her head and went to the gymnasium. The gym was full of people. Some were playing basketball at the other side of the court, while some of them were playing volleyball. I sat at the farthest part of the gym, and there I saw the man I really wanted to bully. Andrei Stoner. He was wearing his P.E uniform with that stupid cute smile on his face. I don’t know if I’m annoyed by his smile or I just don’t want to accept the fact that I find it cute. I think I’ll go with the first one. They started to look for their pairs, and I was laughing so hard because no one chose him as a partner. I can see him trying to make a look and ask for someone to be his partner. But my mood changed when someone asked to be his partner, and it’s John. I bet Stoner was thanking all the Gods for giving him John as a partner in the game. I watched the both of them played the game, and I don’t why I’ve got the feeling to destroy their mood since both of them were enjoying each other. I know that Volleyball is the only game that could make my friend, John, happy that’s why I can’t just ruin their mood. So I decided to leave the gym, and texted John that I’ll wait for him after the initiation earlier. I walked out from the back door.

It been 2 hours when I received a text message from John

“The initiation will start in a minute. I thought you don’t want to watch any Volleyball initiation? I guess, people change.Haha See you at the gym, I’ll just change my clothes”

Yes, I never wanted to watch a Volleyball initiation. I go back to the gym, and there I saw the teammates of John. They were all saying “hi” to me, and I just nodded at all of them. I saw the new aspiring athletes and they were all freshmen like us.  I walked towards the bench, and after few minutes, John appeared from the doors of the gym.