Chapter 6

Andrei Stoner’s Point of View

                The next day was really awkward. On my right side, Nathan cockily walks and flashes his annoying smile to the girls at the hallways. But to make it more awkward, John is walking on my left side, making me walk like my feet were tied up in the middle of the two. I kept my head low because I know that once the girls have a glimpse on my face they would surely plan some stupid things against me – and I will end up being embarrass just like in television dramas.

                The three of planned to go together to the board where the list of accepted applicants were posted. As expected, a lot of students were crowding at the board making it really hard to see the list. Gosh! Move! I muttered inside my head. It was really annoying. The girls were screaming on the other side like they won on a certain game show. I tried to push myself forward to reach the board, and ignoring how the other students bump my shoulder, but I always end up being pushed backwards.

                Nathan giggled. “What are you doing?” He asked.

                “Trying to find a way to see the list” John lends me his hand, which I happily grabbed. He’s a gentleman. I smiled at him and frown when I saw Nathan smirking. “Can you please remove that annoying smirk in your ugly face?” I rolled my eyes.

                “Ugly face, huh?” He smirked again. I massaged my temples. Please, remove that freaking smirk, Nathan Parker!!!!  He walked towards the crowd and with just three cocky coughs everyone stopped the commotion and turn around.

                “Can we check the board?” He asked. And just like that, the students quickly moved towards their sides, creating a wide aisle. Nathan turned around. I raised my left eyebrow. What are you looking at? “Did you see what this ugly face just did?” and he flash his freaking annoying stupid gorgeous smile – Wait, erase the last one! – at me… and John, of course.

                “Let’s go?” John asked me. I nodded and thanks to his smile I eventually forgot how annoying Nathan’s smile was. “You first” John said.

                “No, you first” I smiled. Pushing him to go first – I’m touching his arms, OH MY GOD!

                “No, Andrei. You’re the one who auditioned, so you first” He insisted.

                “You first, John. Please”

                “No, You first. Please” He smiled.

                Gosh. He’s handsome. “No, you first”

                “You” He breathed “First”

                “John! It’s embarrassing” I scanned the faces of students looking at the three of us. Some were gossiping with each other, while others were raising one of their brows. “You go first, because everyone was freaking looking at me like they were about to eat me any moment” I added.

                He looked at the surroundings. “Don’t mind them” He smiled “they’re just jealous”

                I playfully smacked his arms. “Don’t hang out with Parker, please. I don’t –

                “Don’t want to stand here and watch both of you doing what you want to do” He snapped sternly. He has a bored face already. He was there standing at the middle of the aisle waiting for us. “Lovebirds, mind moving?” he asked… angrily? You just ruined our flirty session Parker! I should be the one getting angry! We decided to walk together behind Nathan. When we reached the board there is a long bond paper.