Chapter 1:New School

Halsey's POV

Today is the first day of my new school. I had to be transferred. Because I was the bad at school, people would be scare of me for some reason. I'm smart and nice but when I get pissed, you better run. I have been in so many detentions my mother stopped caring about it. And by the way My name is Halsey. I'm a junior. I have black hair and green eyes. I live with my mom, dad, my older brother,my older sister and my two brothers. I have a big family.

I got ready and for the first time I decide to eat breakfast. When I finish I got my car keys and left. It took me minutes to find a parking spot. Until I finally found one. When I got out I could feel people staring at me. But I ignored it. I went to the office to get my schedule.

"Hello I here to get my schedule my name is Halsey Jones"... I said to the counselor. She didn't say anything she look for my schedule and just gave it to me without saying a word. As I was walking looking at my schedule I bump into a person. I looked up and it was a guy he was tall and so hot.

"Omg I'm so sorry"... I said

"It's cool"... He said and keep walking. Well that was awkward. Anyways I first have dancing. I danced since I was little, so i had to have that class. I found the class and when I enter the guy I bumped into earlier was there. Everyone was staring at me. Ok well this is awkward.

"Hello Ms. what's your name".. The teacher asked.

"My name is Halsey, Halsey Jones".... I said

"Well Halsey Jones would you like to show us what you got"... The teacher asked.

"Sure".. I said smiling and started dancing.(Video of 'her dancing'.. I know it's zendaya but just pretend it's Halsey)

I finished and he was impressed. Everybody was clapping except for this girl. She been giving me a nasty look since I got to the classroom. Wtf is her problem.

.....................................................
Hey guys this is my new book hope you like it. Don't forget to give it a vote. And comment what you think. Bye guys 😋🤘🏻